Find your next favorite Keto ground beef recipe in this amazing roundup! From recipes for soups, skillets and meatballs to stir-fry’s and salads, we’ve rounded up the best of the best for you to enjoy!
Looking for more? Check out this roundup of more Amazing Keto Recipes.
Eating ground beef on the keto diet
Ground beef is a versatile protein that’s perfect for the low-carb diet.
I’ll admit, I could eat some version of ground beef for just about every meal.
But there’s no reason for ground beef to be boring! You can create some of the most delicious meals with this tasty (and cheap) meat. Just browse through the list below and find some new favorites.
Need a visual? Watch the keto ground beef recipe web story.
And now, 20 delicious low carb ground beef recipes
Easy Keto Stuffed Peppers (Taco Style)
Stir Fry Ground Beef and Broccoli from The Healthy Consultant
Hearty Keto Hamburger Soup from Healthy Little Peach
Keto Shepherd’s Pie from Healthy Little Peach
Whole30 Ground Beef Burrito Bowl from Tastes Lovely
Keto Swedish Meatballs Recipe from Stylish Cravings
Stuffed Poblano Peppers with Mexican Ground Beef from Low Carb Maven
Keto Big Mac Salad
Low Carb Beef Stroganoff from Low Carb Maven
Mexican Keto Meatballs from Home Made Interest
Italian Ground Beef and Cauliflower Skillet – Delicious Little Bites
Chunks of cauliflower and ground beef are cooked in a creamy, tomato-based sauce, then topped with plenty of mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley. Yum!
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup – Low Carb with Jennifer
This soup tastes just like a cheeseburger and uses cream cheese and cheddar cheese to make it creamy, pickles for a tangy bite, and of course, bacon!
Keto Dirty Cauliflower Rice – Stylish Cravings
This entire recipe could be dinner in one pot! It’s an easy keto skillet dinner idea that doesn’t use any extra dishes and is packed with flavor.
Keto Meat Lovers Pizza Casserole – Low Carb with Jennifer
This one skillet Keto pizza casserole recipe will not disappoint with its zesty italian sausage, ground beef and pepperoni! Who doesn’t love a meat-lovers pizza?
Philly Cheese Steak Casserole – That Low Carb Life
A lovely combo of ground beef, bell peppers, and cheese, all flavored up with onions and garlic. It’s sure to become a go-to, low carb fave.
Keto Taco Salad – Kasey Trenum
This low carb salad is made with ground beef, keto-friendly veggies, cheese and is drizzled with a deliciously creamy taco dressing!
Keto Sloppy Joes – Cast Iron Keto
These Keto Sloppy Joes in the form of a skillet dinner is a great low-carb meal that’s gluten-free and perfect for busy weeknights!
Keto Meatloaf Muffins – Forget Sugar
Ready in under an hour, these bite-sized cheesy muffins are perfect for meal prep and leftovers!
Cheeseburger Casserole Skillet – Cast Iron Keto
It’s like a burger without the bun in a skillet! All of the flavors you love in a traditional cheeseburger are packed into this easy low carb dish.
Low Carb Picadillo – Noshtastic
Similar to sloppy joes, but with a cuban twist. This version uses some additional flavors including olives, oregano, and cumin.
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
20+ Keto Ground Beef Recipes: Keto Stuffed Peppers
For the peppers:
- 1 lb (453.59 g) ground beef
- 1/2 (1/2) onion, diced
- 2 cups (320 g) cauliflower rice
- 1 can (1 can) fire roasted tomatoes, drained, (14.5 oz)
- 1 can (1 can ) sliced olives, (14.5 oz)
- 6 (6) bell peppers
- 1 cup (112 g) shredded cheese
For the keto taco seasoning
- 1.5 tsp (1.5 tsp) chili powder
- 1.5 tsp (1.5 tsp) cumin
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) paprika, (smoked or regular)
- 3/4 tsp (3/4 tsp) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (1/2 tsp) oregano
- 1/2 tsp (1/2 tsp) pepper
- 1/2 tsp (1/2 tsp) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1/4 tsp) onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1/4 tsp) cayenne pepper, (optional, omit or adjust to fit desired spice level)
- Avocado slices
- Chopped cilantro
- Hot sauce
- To make the keto taco seasoning, mix all of the seasonings together in a bowl or jar. Set aside.
- Dice onion and gather the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add in the ground beef and onion, breaking up the ground beef into small chunks. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef is almost cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- While the ground beef is cooking, prepare the bell peppers. Cut the tops of the bell peppers off and use your hands to carefully take out the seeds and membranes, leaving an empty "shell".
- Once the beef is almost cooked through, add the taco seasoning. Stir well to mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice, fire roasted tomatoes and olives to the meat mixture. Stir to mix and remove from heat.
- Place the bell peppers on the baking sheet. Fill each bell pepper up with the taco meat mixture from the skillet. Top each bell pepper with some cheese.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes, or until the bell peppers are cooked to your liking. Remove from the oven and serve.