Everyone is always looking for easy one pan meals, am I right? We love to have recipes for some simple sheet pan meals and one pan skillet meals handy for those busy weeknights and times you just need a simple, quick dinner. This roundup includes 30 easy Whole30 dinners, so scroll on down to find your next one pan meal to make!
Healthy Eating Shouldn’t be Complicated
One of the goals of our blog and our underlying mission is to show people that eating healthy, delicious meals made with real ingredients doesn’t have to be complicated. With the right ingredients, you should be able to whip up a meal for your family without a ton of effort and minimal cleanup. Save yourself some time and put some of these easy Whole30 dinners into your regular dinner rotation!
We’ve rounded up 30 one pan meals from our site as well as a few from some of our favorite bloggers including Real Food With Jessica, The Real Food Dietitians, What Great Grandma Ate, Eat the Gains, The Whole Cook, Wholesomelicious and I Heart Umami (plus a few others). We are certain that you can find some new favorite one pan meals in this roundup!
DOING A WHOLE 30? Check out our free 30-day printable Whole 30 meal plan with shopping lists.
Here are the 30 One Pan Meals
1. Black Pepper Chicken from Real Simple Good
2. Sheet Pan Paleo Philly Cheesesteak from What Great Grandma Ate
3. One Skillet Spinach Artichoke Chicken from Paleo Running Momma
4. Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies from The Whole Cook
5. One Pot Lasagna Skillet from Unbound Wellness
6. Chicken Fajita Bake from Real Simple Good
7. Paleo Mongolian Beef from I Heart Umami
8. Thai Green Curry Sheet Pan Chicken from What Great Grandma Ate
9. One Pan Whole30 Shrimp Fajitas from Eat the Gains
10. Superfood Baked Salmon from Cotter Crunch
11. Creamy Garlic Chicken Skillet from Real Simple Good
12. One Pan Honey Mustard Pork Chops and Veggies from The Real Food Dieticians
13. Beef and Veggie Taco Skillet from Wholesomelicious
14. Spanish Chicken and Chorizo Traybake from Every Last Bite
15. One Skillet Buffalo Chicken Meatballs from The Real Food Dieticians
16. Sheet Pan Crispy Vegetable Noodles and Pork from Real Simple Good
17. Creamy Mushroom Bacon Chicken Skillet from Healthy Little Peach
18. Cinnamon Chipotle Baked Pork Chops from Cotter Crunch
19. Thai Larb Recipe from I Heart Umami
20. Sheet Pan Chipotle Steak Fajitas from Wholesomelicious
21. Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls from Unbound Wellness
22. Easy Baked Pesto Chicken from Real Simple Good
23. One Pan Steak Fajita Lettuce Wraps from Eat the Gains
24. Crispy Chicken Thigh and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner from Real Food with Jessica
25. Garlic Crushed Red Pepper Chicken Stir Fry from The Whole Cook
26. Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies from One Lovely Life
27. Chimichurri Steak and Pepper Skillet from Wholesomelicious
28. Lemon Herb Salmon and Veggies from The Whole Cook
29. One Pan Chicken with Mushrooms and Tomatoes from Every Last Bite
30. Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Veggies from The Natural Nurturer
30 Whole30 One Pan Dinners: Chicken Fajitas
For the marinade:
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos (see recipe notes)
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
For the fajitas:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin strips
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
For shells and toppings:
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 bunches broad leaf greens bibb, romaine, chard, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all of the marinade ingredients together in a bowl or shallow dish.
- Slice up your chicken into 1/2 by 1 inch strips. Place the chicken in the bowl/dish with the marinade. Mix well so that all of the strips are covered with the marinade. Set aside to marinate while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. NOTE: You can prepare the marinade and chicken in advance and marinate the chicken for up to 24 hours.
- Chop the onion, bell peppers and garlic as noted.
- Lightly grease a large sheet pan with 1 tbsp avocado oil. Spread the onion and bell pepper out on the sheet pan. Drizzle with 1 tbsp avocado oil and lightly sprinkle garlic, salt and pepper over everything. Toss to coat.
- Next, nestle the chicken pieces in with the veggies in the sheet pan. Spread everything out as evenly as possible.
- Place in the oven to cook for about 15-18 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
- While the fajitas are cooking, prepare lettuce leaves for shells and toppings as noted.
- Once the fajitas are cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- To serve, spoon fajita mixture into lettuce leaves, top with avocado and cilantro and enjoy.
- If you don’t have any coconut aminos on hand, you can make your own using our DIY coconut aminos substitute recipe.
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!