Delicious, filling and anything but boring, these 30 Paleo Chicken Recipes will keep your taste buds happy and give you ideas for easy weeknight dinners. Each recipe is Whole30 compliant too!
It’s all in how you make it
Since chicken is such a versatile dish, we wanted to showcase the variety of healthy flavors you can get with chicken and also the different methods to prepare it. Grill it, throw it in your crockpot and slow cook it, save time with your Instant Pot or throw everything on one sheet pan or in one big skillet. We have options for each method here. No matter what you are looking for, we have something for you in this Paleo and Whole30 chicken recipe roundup!
Sharing some of our favorite people
The fun part about doing these round up posts is that we get to share some of our favorite bloggers and their amazing recipes. For this post we’ve included Paleo chicken recipes from Real Food With Jessica, I Heart Umami, 40 Aprons, Healthy Little Peach, The Movement Menu and The Real Food Dietitians (plus a few others). We are certain that you can find just the healthy chicken recipe you are craving in this list.
Here are the 30 Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Recipes
1. Creamy Tuscan Chicken from Real Simple Good
2. Chicken Pot Pie Soup from Real Food with Jessica
3. Kung Pao Chicken from The Movement Menu
4. Whole30 Chicken Nuggets from 40 Aprons
5. Grilled Pineapple Chicken from Real Simple Good
6. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from The Real Food Dieticians
7. Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs from The Bewitchin Kitchen
8. Buffalo Dill Chicken Salad from Healthy Little Peach
9. Creamy Herb Mushroom Chicken from The Whole Cook
10. Chicken Fajita Bake from Real Simple Good
11. Chicken Shawarma Salad from Our Salty Kitchen
12. Baked Buffalo Wings from Real Food with Jessica
13. Creamy Garlic Chicken Skillet from Real Simple Good
14. Chicken Satay with Sunbutter Sauce from Real Food with Jessica
15. Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry from I Heart Umami
16. Creamy Tomato Artichoke Chicken from 40 Aprons
17. Buffalo Chicken Patties from Healthy Little Peach
18. Coconut Lime Chicken from Real Simple Good
19. Chicken Avocado Boats from The Movement Menu
20. Hawaiian Shredded Chicken from The Real Food Dieticians
21. Paleo Greek Chicken Skillet from Physical Kitchness
22. Sweet Potato Chicken Pad Thai from Real Simple Good
23. Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry from I Heart Umami
24. Everything But the Bagel Chicken Wings from Whole Kitchen Sink
25. Instant Pot Butter Chicken from Real Simple Good
26. Instant Pot Cashew Chicken from Whole Kitchen Sink
27. Chipotle Chicken Skillet from Whole Kitchen Sink
28. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash from The Real Food Dieticians
29. Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Thyme from Slender Kitchen
30. Paleo Chicken Alfredo Pasta from Just Jessie B
30 Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Recipes – Instant Pot Butter Chicken
For the seasoning:
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
For the chicken:
- 3 tbsp ghee, (or sub butter – ghee for Whole30 or coconut oil for dairy free)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated on a microplane
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- Chopped cilantro, (optional garnish)
- Make the seasoning mix by combining the seasonings in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Prep garlic, onion and ginger as noted.
- Press the sauté button on the instant pot and add ghee. Once hot, add in the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the seasoning mix and stir to mix. Press the cancel button on the instant pot.
- Pour in the chicken stock and scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze.
- Add in the ginger, coconut milk, coconut aminos, tomato paste and lemon juice. Add the chicken thighs into the pot.
- Secure the lid on the instant pot and close the pressure valve. Press the “manual” button (or “pressure cook” button) and set the time to cook for 10 minutes at high pressure. Once the time is up, let the pressure naturally release on its own for 10 minutes.
- Manually release any remaining pressure and remove the lid. Serve chicken topped with sauce and optional cilantro.
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!