We’ve rounded up some of the best BBQ ideas around! From grilled chicken, beef, pork, seafood and side dishes – even grilled dessert! You’ll love these mouthwatering summer BBQ recipes.
Some Healthy Grilling Ideas
In our opinion, healthy bbq recipes shouldn’t be elaborate or complicated. They should use simple, fresh ingredients to get the maximum amount of flavor out of your grill. We have a lot of simple and healthy grilling recipes in this listing, along with some more time-consuming recipes sprinkled in for those days you have extra time and want to go all out!
BBQ Chicken Recipes
Looking for more? Check out this roundup of delicious grilled chicken recipes!
Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipes
If you are looking to keep things simple and just grill up some chicken with an easy marinade, check out these 5 easy homemade marinades:
Grilled Beef Recipes
BBQ Pork Recipes
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
35+ Mouthwatering BBQ Recipes: Easy Carne Asada
- 2 pounds skirt steak (can use flank, flap or flatiron steak)
- Prepare marinade by mixing marinade ingredients in a bowl or jar.
- Place steak in a shallow dish or zip-top bag. Pour marinade over the steak to coat on both sides. Allow the steak to marinate while your grill heats up, at least 20 minutes. Or, you can marinate it covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours. (See recipe notes)
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Once the grill is hot, place the steak on the grill to cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. While cooking, baste the steak with any remaining marinade using a brush or by simply pouring the marinade over the steak.
- When the steak is cooked, remove it from the grill and place on a cutting board to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice the steak into thin strips against the grain. Serve and enjoy.
- If marinating the steak longer than 20 minutes, cover it and place it in the refrigerator. Marinate the steak for up to 4 hours.
- I prefer the grill for carne asada, but if you don’t have one this can be made on the stovetop using a skillet or grill pan. Just follow the same instructions and cooking time.
- For serving, we love lettuce wraps or corn or grain-free tortillas. Alternatively, you can serve over greens and rice in a bowl. Don’t forget the guacamole!
- Nutrition facts are an estimate provided for those following a Ketogenic or low-carb diet and do not include any topping/serving items for this recipe. See our full nutrition information disclosure here.