These gluten free flourless peanut butter cookies are made in about 20 minutes with only 5 ingredients! You’ll love this healthier peanut butter cookie and enjoy how easy they are to make. Let’s make a batch!
And already know you want more?! Make sure to try our healthier remakes of these classic cookies: soft and chewy vegan chocolate chip cookies, gluten free homemade snickerdoodles and ginger molasses cookies!
Check out all of our healthier desserts + treats! They’re perfect for sharing with friends and family or for treating yourself!
What kind of peanut butter?
Use a sugar free peanut butter. I used a natural peanut butter. You just want to try to get one with minimal oil separation. If the peanut butter is too oily, it will make your dough really greasy, and your cookies will be overly crumbly. Here are a couple of brands I’ve had success with.
- Trader Joe’s Organic creamy or crunchy salted peanut butter
- Santa Cruz Organic No Stir creamy or crunchy peanut butter
Flourless and dairy free peanut butter cookies
These cookies are naturally gluten free since they are flourless, and all of the ingredients are naturally gluten free. They are also dairy free since I opted for no milk or butter. And you won’t even miss either!
Healthier peanut butter cookies
I love that this recipe has minimal, real food ingredients. And there is no refined sugar either. These peanut butter cookies are a healthier spin on a traditional cookie you can feel good about sharing with your family and friends. Here’s what you’ll need.
- Sugar free peanut butter
- Coconut sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Chopped peanuts (optional topping)
Want more?! Check out all of our gluten free and dairy free desserts + treats!
Easy one bowl gluten free peanut butter cookies
You make these cookies in one bowl and bake them in the oven in just about 10 minutes. Here’s what you’ll do.
- Preheat oven and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk egg.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine.
- Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to make the traditional # mark.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool, and then enjoy!
Other gluten free and dairy free cookies to try
I love easy cookie recipes, and here are some others you should try!
- SOFT + CHEWY VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- EASY GLUTEN FREE LEMON SHORTBREAD COOKIES
- GLUTEN FREE HOMEMADE SNICKERDOODLES
- APPLE CINNAMON COOKIES
- HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES
Your turn to make these gluten free peanut butter cookies
Make this healthier spin on the traditional peanut butter cookie! They are sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Leave a comment and rating below to let us know how it goes! And tag us in your pics on Instagram @realsimplegood, so we can check them out. We love to see what you’re making!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
5-Ingredient Gluten Free Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups sugar free peanut butter, (creamy or crunchy, whatever you prefer. you can also use another nut butter for strict paleo.)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sea salt, (for sprinkling on top)
- Chopped peanuts, (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk egg.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the sea salt, and mix to combine.
- Roll the dough out into 12 balls and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to make a # on each cookie and sprinkle with sea salt (and chopped peanuts if using) on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Remove and let cool. Enjoy!
Stressful day calls for cookies! Just baked these and man are they GOOD! Should I store on counter or in fridge? Airtight container or loosely covered?
Oooh yay! So happy you enjoyed them, and sorry I didn’t see this right away. I usually just store them on the counter in an airtight container because they go quick. If you think they’ll still be around in a couple days, I’d pop them in the fridge. 🙂
These are absolutely delicious!
Wonderfully easy to make!
You tried them! So glad you enjoyed these, too! 🙂 🙂
And I don’t bake!
Easy, quick delish!
Hooray! So happy to hear you enjoyed this one and how easy it is! Thanks so much for giving our recipe a try and for coming back to let us know how it went! 🙂
Thanks for the recipe! Do you know if they would freeze okay?
You’re welcome! We haven’t tried to freeze them…they never last that long! 😉 I’d be curious to hear though if you give it a try.