Crispy on outside with a buttery and salty seasoning blend for flavor, this air fryer cauliflower recipe is quick, easy and delicious. It requires only 5 minutes of hands on prep time and 15 minutes in the air fryer at 375° Fahrenheit.
LOOKING FOR MORE? Check out all of our healthy air fryer recipes.
How to make air fried cauliflower
This is a super easy recipe – here’s all you need to do:
- Chop a head of cauliflower into florets (or use a package of florets)
- Toss cauliflower with ghee (or other cooking oil)
- Mix with some seasonings to coat the cauliflower
- Throw it in the air fryer for 15 minutes
That’s it! You’ll get some perfectly cooked air fryer cauliflower smothered in a delectable seasoning blend.
Ingredients for this keto cauliflower recipe
- Cauliflower – Duh! Chop it into medium-sized florets and try to get them about the same size.
- Ghee – Provides some buttery flavor and helps the seasonings to stick. You can substitute regular butter (if you eat dairy) or other cooking oil if desired.
- Nutritional yeast – This flaky and delicious topping gives some “cheesy” taste to the cauliflower.
- Arrowroot starch – Helps to coat the cauliflower and give the outside that little bit of crispy texture.
- Seasonings – Chili powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika and salt. An addicting combo when paired with the other buttery/cheesy flavors.
Serving options for this healthy air fryer recipe
This air fryer cauliflower is a delicious Paleo, Whole30 and Keto option for a snack, appetizer, or paired with a protein for a complete meal.
Here are some recipes that would go great with some air fried cauliflower on the side:
- MEXICAN TACO MEATLOAF
- QUICK AND EASY CARNE ASADA
- HEALTHY, OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN CAPRESE
- KETO SALMON PATTIES
- SAUSAGE STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
What if I don’t have an air fryer?
Really – what are you waiting for? We have the Instant Brand Vortex Air Fryer and love it!
But if you don’t have one, you can easily make this recipe in the oven. Just place the cauliflower on a sheet pan and bake it at 375° Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
It won’t get as crispy as it will in the air fryer but you’ll still get bold flavor from the seasoning blend.
More easy appetizers + snacks
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out these healthy snacks and appetizers next:
Your turn to try some air fryer cauliflower bites
We hope you love this easy recipe as much as we do! Don’t be surprised if you find yourself licking your fingers and fighting over the last piece. Leave a comment to let us know how it goes and take a pic to share on Instagram. Tag us @realsimplegood, we love to see what you’re making!
Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower in 15-Minutes Flat
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp ghee, melted (or other cooking oil of choice)
- Preheat air fryer (if yours preheats) to 375° Fahrenheit and make seasoning blend. Just combine all the seasonings in a small bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Chop cauliflower into florets and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add melted ghee. Toss to coat the cauliflower. Add the seasoning blend and toss again to coat.
- Place cauliflower in air fryer in an even layer with a little space between pieces. Avoid overcrowding your basket and cook in batches as needed.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring halfway. The cauliflower will be tender and a little browned when it's done.
- While cauliflower is cooking, prepare any optional toppings.
- Once done, serve warm with any desired toppings, like our chipotle aioli. Enjoy.