A tangy and flavorful honey mustard sauce turns boring pork chops into an impressive yet easy dinner. A sheet pan meal that includes healthy veggies, these baked honey mustard pork chops will become a go-to easy family meal!
An easy honey mustard sauce recipe
Don’t be scared to make your own honey mustard sauce, it’s really very easy. It only takes a handful of ingredients from your pantry and a few minutes to whip up this delicious sauce. It’s a little tangy and sweet at the same time, the perfect sauce for baked pork chops.
Sheet pan pork chops FTW
We love cooking pork chops on the sheet pan because we can add in some vegetables and get a complete Paleo + Whole30 friendly meal in one dish. Pork chops are easy to bake and cook quickly, you’ll just have to monitor the cooking time depending on the thickness of your chops.
A versatile sheet pan pork chop dinner
We chose broccoli and cauliflower as veggies to go with these honey mustard pork chops, but you could use other vegetables if desired. You just need veggies that cook in the same time as the pork chops, such as:
- Brussels sprouts
- Green beans
- Bell peppers (sliced into wedges)
- Onion (sliced into wedges)
- Potatoes (must be cut into smaller pieces to cook in 20-25 minutes)
- Squash (must be cut into smaller pieces to cook in 20-25 minutes)
Some other easy sheet pan dinners
- SHEET PAN SHRIMP FAJITAS
- EASY CHICKEN AND CHORIZO BAKE
- SHEET PAN SESAME BEEF
- SHEET PAN CRISPY VEGETABLE NOODLES AND PORK
- CHICKEN FAJITA BAKE
Your turn to try these baked honey mustard pork chops
Save time in the kitchen without sacrificing any flavor! Mix up the easy honey mustard sauce and add in your favorite veggies to this easy sheet pan meal. We know you’ll love this simple dish! Take a pic to share on Instagram and tag us @realsimplegood. We love to see what you’re making!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Baked Honey Mustard Pork Chops
For the honey mustard sauce:
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Prep cauliflower and broccoli as noted and place on the sheet pan. Drizzle with avocado oil and season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and move the florets to one side of the pan to make room for the pork chops.
- Prepare the honey mustard sauce by placing all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mixing with a whisk until smooth.
- Place pork chops on the sheet pan. Pour/drizzle the honey mustard sauce on each pork chop to evenly coat with the sauce on both sides. You will have some extra sauce. Save it to drizzle on top when you serve.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven to bake. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked to your liking and the veggies are crisp-tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve. Drizzle extra sauce on top of the pork chops as desired.