‘Tis the season to be merry and festive! These cheery Christmas cocktails are the best way to celebrate the holidays. From Christmas margaritas and sangria to spiked eggnog and hot buttered rum, there’s something for everyone in this delicious drink listing!
Festive Holiday Drinks
Trust me, you need to make a festive holiday cocktail this year. Beer and wine are easy options but let’s face it – they’re boring.
If you really want to impress your friends and family, make a pitcher of Christmas margaritas for the holiday party this year and spice things up.
Or, how about a hot and cold drink option? Some simple mulled wine or a peppermint piña colada anyone?
Don’t forget the appetizers! Find something for your guests to nibble on in this easy appetizer roundup.
Setting the Mood with a Christmas Drink
There is no better way to set the mood for a holiday party than a signature cocktail! When your guests arrive and pour themselves a festive winter drink, they’re guaranteed to be in a cheery mood.
We love these drinks because most can be made either as a mocktail or a cocktail. Just set the booze on the side and everyone can enjoy their preferred version of the signature holiday drink you choose.
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
15+ Cheery Christmas Cocktails: Red Gin Cocktail
- 1.5 ounces (3 tablespoons) gin
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) 100% cranberry juice (unsweetened)
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) orange juice
- 1/4 ounce (1.5 teaspoons) maple syrup (or simple syrup)
- Splash of soda water (optional for a little fizz)
For garnish (optional):
- Lime wedge
- Rosemary sprig
- Fill a 12 ounce cup with ice. Add in the remaining ingredients and give the drink a stir with a spoon.
- Garnish as desired and serve.