This velvety, dairy-free, Vegan pasta sauce is a game changer! It’s a creamy cashew alfredo sauce recipe that you will find yourself putting on all the things! Grab some cashews and nutritional yeast, and let’s make this decadent, but still super easy-to-make Vegan alfredo sauce! It’s Paleo and Whole30 friendly, too.
How do you make a cashew alfredo sauce?
To make this Vegan alfredo sauce, you need a high powered blender, like a Blendtec or a Vitamix. If you’re interested in upgrading to a Blendtec, we’ve got a great discount code for you! Use the code RSG20 at checkout to save 20% off your purchase! Now…here’s how easy it is to make a creamy, cashew alfredo sauce.
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender in the order listed in the recipe card below.
- Blend on high until creamy.
- That’s it! And you’ll notice in the recipe we don’t even soak our cashews…you totally can to make them easier to digest if you have issues digesting nuts, but if you’re like me and forget most of the time anyway….no worries. You do not need to soak your cashews to end up with the richest, creamiest dairy-free sauce!
Gluten free and dairy free alfredo sauce
In addition to being dairy-free, this Vegan alfredo sauce is also gluten-free, which makes it a great Paleo and Whole30 friendly pasta sauce as well. It’s more than just a pasta sauce though. You can get creative with how you enjoy it. Here are some ideas.
- Dip your favorite veggies in it.
- Smother it all over veggies noodles.
- Use it as a topping on burgers and sandwiches.
- Use it as the sauce for pizza.
And here are some recipes that we love that use it.
Your turn to try our Vegan alfredo sauce
Make this quick and easy, 5 minute dairy-free alfredo sauce and enjoy healthy comfort food to the max! What will you make with it first?! Leave a comment and rating below to let us know how it goes. And take a pic to share on Instagram. Tag us @realsimplegood so we can check it out! We love to see what you’re making.
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Creamy Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Make alfredo sauce by placing all of the sauce ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.