Crisp, delicious potatoes smothered and baked in a tangy sauce and simple Spanish seasonings! Load up your plate with these easy to make oven roasted Spanish potatoes and dig in.
Crispy roasted potatoes
Who wants some extra-crispy roasted potatoes?
In my opinion, the best roasted potatoes are soft and tender in the middle with some crispy bits on the outside.
That’s exactly what you’ll get with these easy Spanish potatoes!
How to get crispy Spanish potatoes
This recipe calls for a quick and easy technique to get perfectly tender potatoes with the best crispy bits on the outside.
- First, cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. This will help all the potatoes cook evenly.
- Next, toss the pieces with the simple sauce to coat the potatoes.
- Season the potatoes liberally with the Spanish seasoning and mix to coat.
- Spread the potatoes out evenly in a single layer.
That’s it! You don’t need to soak and rinse the potatoes or cook them twice. Just throw them in the oven to roast for about 30 minutes and you’re all set.
The sauce will coat the potatoes and allow the seasonings to stick. Then, the sauce will crisp up when cooking so you get those perfect tender-crisp potatoes you are looking for!
What to eat with Spanish potatoes
These easy Spanish potatoes are perfect because they can be served first thing in the morning as breakfast potatoes or hot out of the oven to go with dinner.
Some of our favorite ways to enjoy these crispy roasted potatoes are:
- With eggs and our homemade country breakfast sausage for a hearty breakfast.
- Making a big batch for meal prep and serving them with any protein.
- As a side dish for a marinated grilled steak.
- To serve with other one pan recipes, like this Italian sausage and peppers.
Your turn to try these easy oven roasted potatoes
Go ahead and whip up this easy side dish to serve for breakfast or with your favorite protein. Leave a comment below to let us know how it goes. Also, take a pic and tag us @realsimplegood, we love to see what you are cooking!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Crispy Oven Roasted Spanish Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Chop potatoes as noted and place them in a bowl.
- Mix together the avocado oil, tomato paste and white vinegar. It should turn into a ketchup-like consistency. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Mix together the spanish seasonings in a small bowl. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes out evenly on the sheet pan. Place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork.
- Remove from the oven and serve.