An easy recipe for rich and creamy keto deviled eggs! The perfect appetizer or low carb snack, these bite-sized treats are perfect for any family gathering, party or get together.
How to make low carb deviled eggs
Since eggs are naturally low carb, you just need to watch the filling ingredients to make sure deviled eggs are keto friendly. Here’s what you’ll do:
- Hard boil your eggs, and then peel them. We love using the Instant Pot, but you can easily boil them on the stovetop.
- Cool eggs and slice them in half. Carefully scoop out the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl to make the filling. Mix until it forms a creamy texture.
- Using a spoon or piping bag, carefully fill each egg half with the filling mixture.
- Top with a little paprika or any other desired garnish and serve.
Looking for more? Check out all of our healthy appetizer recipes.
Prepping and Storing Deviled Eggs
I think that deviled eggs are the perfect appetizer because you can make them in advance and they store easily in the fridge. Plus, they are served cold so you don’t have to do any additional work before serving.
Here are some prep and storage tips:
- You can make these up to two days in advance.
- If you are making them more than a few hours in advance, store the egg whites and filling separately. Then, just fill up the eggs before serving.
- If you are storing the eggs after filling them, you can place them right on the serving platter and cover them with some wrap. Place a few toothpicks in some eggs to keep the wrap off the eggs if desired.
More Keto Egg Recipes
- Quick, Easy Keto Breakfast Casserole
- Avocado Oil Mayo
- Breakfast Fried Rice
- Easy 4-Ingredient Bacon Pancakes
- 5-Minute Homemade Chipotle Aioli
Your Turn to Make These Easy Deviled Eggs
Whip up a batch of these deliciously creamy deviled eggs for your next party or family gathering. We know your guests will devour them in no time!
If you make this recipe, leave a star rating and comment below to let us know how it goes. Also, tag us in your pics and videos on Instagram @realsimplegood. We love to see what you’re making!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Deliciously Creamy Keto Deviled Eggs
- Smoked paprika
- Diced chives
- We recommend using the Instant Pot to hard boil eggs – Place the trivet in the bottom and add 1 cup of water. Add all the eggs in and close the lid and seal. Cook for 7 minutes at high pressure with a quick release. Carefully remove the insert and run the eggs under cool water before peeling.
- Once the eggs have cooled, carefully cut each egg in half. Carefully scoop out the yolk from each egg half and place all of the yolks in a bowl. Place the egg whites on a plate or serving platter.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the egg yolks to make the filling. Mix everything together with a fork or whisk until the filling is nice and creamy.
- Using a spoon or piping bag, add some of the filling mixture to each egg half to fill the cavity. Repeat with each egg half until complete.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving or serve immediately.