A little crispy with some creamy, tangy spice, this easy air fryer buffalo cauliflower is finger lickin’ good! It’s a healthy low carb appetizer, snack or side that’s perfect for the Whole30 or Keto diet.
How to make air fried buffalo cauliflower
A simple recipe with only a few easy steps! Here’s what you do:
- Prepare the easy homemade buffalo sauce by mixing it in a bowl.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the buffalo sauce to coat.
- Throw it in the air fryer for 15 minutes.
You’ll be popping these little crispy bites into your mouth in no time!
But why buffalo cauliflower bites?
I’ll admit, when I first thought of doing this recipe I was a little skeptical. I love buffalo wings, but could you really get any satisfaction out of eating buffalo cauliflower?
It turns out – yes you can! These crispy and tangy bites are perfect for:
- A game day appetizer
- Holiday parties
- A fun and healthy side dish
- Popping into your mouth straight out of the air fryer
Seriously, I don’t blame you if you eat these right out of the basket.
Dipping options for healthy cauliflower bites
What is anything buffalo if it isn’t dipped in something creamy and delicious? These bites are great on their own, but if you want some healthy dipping options here you go:
- Chipotle Aioli – Perfect for dipping and slathering on ANYTHING!
- Whole30 “cheesy” pesto sauce – Cool and creamy pesto is a great dipping pair with spicy buffalo sauce.
- Whole30 brand Ranch dressing – Ranch is my personal favorite to go with buffalo anything.
- Caesar dressing – I know, Caesar sounds a little weird. Just trust me, it’s amazing.
Some other low carb appetizers
Looking for some more easy keto appetizer recipes? Here are some options:
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS (FROM FROZEN)
- BACON WRAPPED STEAK BITES
- MINI BACON WRAPPED MEATLOAF
- BUFFALO CHICKEN MEATBALLS
- CAULIFLOWER FRITTERS
Your turn to try this Keto buffalo cauliflower
If you love anything with buffalo sauce, I know you’ll love these air fryer cauliflower bites! If you make it, leave a comment and rating below to let us know how it goes. Also, take a pic to share on Instagram. Tag us @realsimplegood so we can check it out, we love to see what you’re cooking!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Easy Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 6 cups cauliflower florets about 1 head
For the sauce:
- Chopped parsley
- Celery sticks
- Carrot sticks
- Ranch sauce
- Cut cauliflower into medium sized florets and place in a bowl.
- Prepare the sauce by combining all of the sauce ingredients in a jar or pyrex cup and mixing well with a whisk.
- Preheat air fryer (if yours preheats) to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Just before you add the cauliflower to the air fryer, pour the buffalo sauce over the florets and toss to coat.
- Place cauliflower in air fryer in an even layer with a little space between pieces. Avoid overcrowding your basket and cook in batches as needed.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring halfway. The cauliflower will be tender and a little browned when it's done.
- While cauliflower is cooking, prepare any optional toppings/serving items.
- Once done, serve warm with any desired toppings/serving items.