Why you’ll love this recipe
- This delicious and healthy ground turkey stir fry has amazing teriyaki flavor and is ready from scratch in 30 minutes!
- It has a simple homemade teriyaki sauce you’re sure to make over and over.
- Any stir-fry veggies will work, so you can easily adjust the recipe to use whatever veggies you have on hand.
Disclaimer: We partnered with Bob’s Red Mill to bring you this post. We only work with companies and brands we truly believe in and use ourselves. Therefore, all opinions and recipes are entirely our own. Thank you for supporting Real Simple Good and our partners.
Ground turkey – Ground turkey is great for this recipe, but it could also work with ground chicken or pork.
Cassava flour – Bob’s Red Mill cassava flour is our preferred thickener for the sauce. You can substitute arrowroot or corn starch if desired.
Veggies – Any stir-fry veggies will work in this recipe, so use what you have. Some great options are zucchini, cauliflower florets, sliced carrots or snap peas.
Gluten free pantry staples
Bob’s Red Mill gluten free baking flours are a pantry staple for us because they are certified gluten free and non-gmo. You’ll see us using their flours in many of our recipes – from sweet treats like our healthy vegan oatmeal raisin cookies, gluten free lemon poppy seed muffins or one bowl gluten free blueberry muffins to savory dishes like our creamy Tuscan chicken or our stovetop creamy garlic chicken! We love the quality of their products from mill to table and the fact that they’re a local Oregon company!
Tips from an expert home chef
- The recipe is designed save time by chopping the veggies while the turkey cooks – so be sure to follow the steps!
- Whisk the sauce well to avoid clumping. Give it another quick whisk before adding it to the pan – the starch can settle while it sits.
- Don’t overcook the veggies, they taste the best when they have a little crunch and aren’t too soft.
More recipes that use ground turkey
- Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Baked Turkey Meatballs
- Greek Turkey Burgers
- 25-Minute Keto Turkey Meatballs
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Don’t forget to leave a quick star rating and review below, we read every comment and truly appreciate your feedback. Also, be sure to browse the rest of our delicious, healthy recipes to find some other favorites too!
Easy Ground Turkey Teriyaki Stir Fry
For the teriyaki sauce:
For the rest:
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 small red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups green beans, ends removed and snipped into small pieces
- 6 green onions, ends removed and cut into 2" pieces
- Sea salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds, optional topping
- To make the sauce, place all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl or jar and mix well to combine.
- Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok. Add ground turkey and season with a pinch or two of salt and pepper. Cook for 7-8 minutes, until the turkey is cooked through.
- While the turkey is cooking, prep bell pepper, broccoli, green beans and green onions as noted.
- Once the turkey is cooked through, add the remaining 1 tbsp sesame oil to the pan, along with the bell pepper, broccoli, beans and green onions. Sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Give the teriyaki sauce mixture a quick stir and then add it to the pan with the turkey and veggies. Stir until the veggies and turkey are evenly coated. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened. Turn heat to low. Taste and season with any salt and/or pepper as desired.
- Remove everything from heat and serve. Top with optional sesame seeds if desired.