Simple and easy ground pork recipes are a staple in our household. From soups and stir-fry’s to meatballs and meatloaf, there are all kinds of flavorful and healthy recipes in this listing for you to try!
The Best Ground Pork Recipes
Ground pork is such a flavorful meat and it goes well with just about anything. We think that the best ground pork recipes are simple and showcase the pork as the star of the show.
Ground pork mixes well with different seasonings, sauces and broths. It also pairs perfectly with a variety of sides and veggies. Make sure you scroll through the listing to find a new delicious recipe to try!
Looking for more? Check out all of our healthy pork recipes!
Our Favorite Recipes Using Ground Pork
These are the recipes we have on repeat in our house. All of these recipes are healthy and easy for weeknight dinners. As a bonus, they are very family friendly so you and your kids can enjoy a healthy meal together.
Pork Ramen Noodles (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Pork Meatballs (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Egg Roll in a Bowl (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Thai Larb Recipe (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Crispy Vegetable Noodles and Pork Recipe (Paleo + Whole30)
Keto + Paleo Meatloaf (With Ground Beef & Pork)
Ground Pork Sausage Recipes
Obviously ground pork is great when made into sausage. At the top of this section is a ground pork sausage recipe made with some simple seasonings that you could use in any of these recipes.
Homemade Breakfast Sausage Recipe
Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Healthy Zuppa Toscana (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Ground Pork and Rice Recipes
Although these are not made with traditional white rice, we think you’ll love these healthier options. The recipes pack tons of flavor, so you won’t miss the rice at all.
Quick, Easy Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
Spicy Pork Bowls (Paleo, Whole30 + Low Carb)
Sweet Potato Pork Fried Rice (Paleo + Whole30)
Keto Ground Pork Recipes
Ground pork is perfect for a low carb, keto diet. While some of the recipes above in this listing are keto friendly, below are 3 of our favorites.
Meatza (Easy 10-Minute Prep Recipe)
Pork Lettuce Wraps – Quick + Easy (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
25 Minute Kimchi Soup (Keto Friendly)
Looking for more? Check out this roundup of amazing keto recipes!
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
10+ Easy Ground Pork Recipes: Ground Pork Tacos
- 8 grain free tortillas, (we love Siete or Whole Foods brand almond flour tortillas)
For the slaw:
- 2 cups coleslaw mix, (or just shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
For the taco meat:
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 3 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- Tomatoes or salsa
- Chipotle aioli
- Place all of the coleslaw ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix them up until the avocado gets a little broken down but stays mostly chunky. Set aside until you’re ready to plate.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and ground pork to pan. Break it up with a spatula and continue to cook.
- When pork is almost done, add taco seasoning to pan and mix to combine. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally until pork is fully cooked and there are some brown bits.
- Once pork is done, prepare taco shells as desired and layer your ground pork and then coleslaw right on top of your tortillas. Garnish your favorite toppings, like salsa and cilantro. We also like to add a dollop of our chipotle aioli.