From salmon to scallops and everything in between, here are all kinds of delicious fish and seafood recipes! These unique meals demonstrate clever ways to serve your family healthy fish and seafood more often.
Why We Love Seafood Recipes
We all know that eating fish and seafood is good for us, but it can be a challenge to make it appealing to everyone. We chose these recipes because they showcase the many different ways you can enjoy seafood.
Here’s why seafood is so great :
- Fish and seafood cooks quickly for an easy and healthy weeknight dinner.
- Most “white” seafood (shrimp, cod, scallops, etc.) is mild tasting and takes on seasonings and sauces well.
- Seafood can be made into any kind of meal, from noodles to tacos to salads and more!
Need a side to go with your seafood? Check out all of our healthy side dish recipes!
Here Are Our Favorite Recipes for Fish and Seafood
The recipes below are some delicious meals featuring salmon, shrimp, cod and scallops. Each recipe is the perfect seafood dinner and something you can add to your household meal rotation!
Note that any white fish can be used in place of cod for the recipes using cod. Just adjust the cook time if needed if you use a thick white fish like halibut.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
The Best Salmon Patties with Magic Green Sauce (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Seafood Stir Fry (Paleo + Whole30)
Easy Shrimp + Broccoli Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
Tomato Basil Cod w/ Asparagus (Paleo + Whole30)
Easy 10-Minute Chili Lime Shrimp
Lemon Butter Air Fryer Scallops
Creamy Garlic Prawns
Paleo Fish Tacos and Coleslaw
Cajun Shrimp Salad (Paleo, GF + Whole30)
Slow Cooker Gumbo Recipe (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Bowls (Paleo + Whole30)
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
10 Delicious, Healthy Fish & Seafood Recipes: Salmon Noodle Bowl
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, dice bacon and spiralize sweet potatoes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook diced bacon until crispy. Once crispy, place on a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- While bacon is cooking, place salmon fillets on baking sheet and season with the smoked paprika, garlic powder and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Place in the oven to bake for 15-20 until flaky with a fork. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of your fillets.
- While the bacon is cooking, prep onion and garlic as noted above.
- Once bacon is done and on a plate, make the creamy sauce. Place onions in the same skillet you cooked the bacon in over medium heat. Cook until softened, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to combine everything. Turn heat to low and simmer until the salmon has about 5 minutes left.
- Heat back to medium, and add sweet potato noodles to the creamy sauce, cover and cook until they soften. Add spinach, and cook until it wilts. Add bacon and mix well.
- Once salmon is done, remove from oven and serve over the sweet potato mixture and spoon extra sauce over everything. Enjoy!