These easy and healthy air fryer mushrooms are coated with ghee for a buttery flavor and tossed with tangy lemon juice and fresh herbs. The perfect savory side dish and ready in about 10 minutes!
How to Air Fry Mushrooms
It’s really very simple, that’s the beauty of the air fryer! Here’s what you’ll do:
- Preheat your air fryer to 400° (if yours preheats)
- Chop mushrooms and place them in the basket
- Cook for 8-10 minutes
- While the mushrooms cook, prep the remaining ingredients
- Once cooked, toss the mushrooms with the buttery herb mixture and serve
Looking for more? Check out all of our healthy side dish recipes!
How long to air fry mushrooms
Depending on the size of mushrooms used, the cooking times will vary a little bit. At 400° Fahrenheit, it will take around 10 minutes to cook the mushrooms. Some notes:
- Cut the mushrooms in half if you’re using larger cremini or button mushrooms. You want them about bite-size.
- Smaller mushrooms can be left whole.
- If your air fryer doesn’t preheat, the cooking time might be a little longer. Watch the mushrooms closely at the end of the cook time and add more time if needed.
- Don’t overcook the mushrooms, they will get too soft and watery.
What to Serve With These Air Fried Mushrooms
Savory mushrooms are dying to be served with cozy comfort food, don’t you think? Here are some healthy comfort food recipes to serve as the main dish alongside these mushrooms:
- Easy Salisbury Steak
- Unbelievably Moist Chicken Meatloaf
- Butternut Squash and Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Creamy Garlic Chicken Skillet
Need more serving ideas? Check out this listing of warm and cozy comfort food recipes!
Give These Healthy Keto Air Fryer Mushrooms a Try
These savory mushrooms tossed in a buttery herb sauce will definitely hit the spot! You’ll love the bold and tangy flavor and just how easy this recipe is to make in the air fryer.
If you try it, be sure to leave a rating and comment below and let us know how it goes. Also, take a pic to share on Instagram. Tag us @realsimplegood, we love to see what you’re cooking!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Healthy Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Preheat air fryer to 400° Fahrenheit if yours requires preheating.
- Prep mushrooms and garlic as noted and toss in olive oil. Place in air fryer basket in an even layer.
- Cook in air fryer for 5-8 minutes, tossing halfway, until mushrooms are soft.
- While mushrooms are cooking, prep parsley and sage. Add to a small bowl with the melted ghee and lemon juice.
- Remove from air fryer and place in a mixing bowl. Toss with the melted ghee mixture. Serve and enjoy.