We have all kinds of healthy cookies for you! From healthy oatmeal cookies and chocolate chip cookies to pumpkin cookies, healthy edible cookie dough and more! Find a healthier version of your favorite cookie in this recipe listing!
Healthy Cookies for Almost any Diet
Since we follow a mostly paleo diet, most of the cookie recipes you’ll find here are paleo. In addition, you’ll find options for:
- Gluten free (all cookies in the listing)
- Keto cookies
- Vegan cookies
- Dairy free cookies
Looking for more? Check out this listing of 50 healthy dessert recipes!
On to the Healthy Cookie Recipes
Each one of these healthy cookies is an indulgent treat without all the guilt! You can finally feel good about making a batch of cookies and eating more than one…..because you can never eat just one!
5-Ingredient Gluten Free Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Healthy Cookie Dough (Edible, Paleo + Vegan)
Paleo Pumpkin Snickerdoodles (GF, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free + Refined Sugar-Free)
Easy No Bake CBD Cookies
The Best Chewy Keto Almond Flour Cookies
Easy Gluten Free Lemon Shortbread Cookies
Paleo Chai Spiced Cookies (GF, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free + Refined Sugar-Free)
Gluten Free Snickerdoodles
Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies Recipe (Paleo, GF + Dairy-Free)
Ginger Molasses Cookies (Paleo, Vegan + Refined Sugar-Free)
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
The BEST Healthy Cookies: Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.5 cups Bob's Red Mill blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Bob's Red Mill tapioca flour
- 2 tsp paleo baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple sugar, (or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, room temperature, (use ghee if you need to avoid cononut, just note it's not Vegan)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dairy-free chocoloate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, salt and maple sugar.
- Using a fork, cut the solid coconut oil (or ghee) into the the mixture until crumbly. Stir in the non-dairy milk and vanilla until a dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips. I just use my hands to mix them in because it's a pretty thick dough.
- Roll dough into 12 balls, about the size of an oversized golf ball, and place on lined baking sheet.
- Transfer to oven and bake for about 12-14 minutes. The edges will start to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet. Store in an airtight container on the counter.