Looking for some delicious gluten free muffins? We have recipes for healthy banana muffins, blueberry, pumpkin, zucchini, chocolate chip and more!
The Best Gluten Free Flours
There are a lot of different gluten free flours out there, but here are some of my favorites for baking:
- Almond Flour – a lower carb flour that isn’t too dense
- Tapioca Flour – pairs well with almond flour in baking recipes
- Coconut Flour – another lower carb option and great for nut-free baking
- Cassava Flour – great nut-free option
Our go-to brand for gluten free flours is Bob’s Red Mill. You can order them online or find them in most stores.
Looking for more? Check out all of our healthy breakfast recipes!
Gluten Free Banana Muffins
Banana muffins are where it’s at! Since they are naturally sweetened with bananas, these muffins don’t require much extra sweetener, just a little maple syrup. Of course, you can slather them in the optional glaze if you want to :).
Healthy Gluten Free, Vegan Banana Muffins
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Blueberries are the perfect fruit to mix in with muffins. You can use either fresh or frozen berries in this recipe and the lemony twist is the perfect combo!
Easy Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
I know that everyone loves chocolate muffins. These recipes are perfect for chocolate lovers but aren’t loaded with refined sugar or corn syrup for a healthier twist.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins from Eat the Gains
Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Muffins from Bakerita
Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins from Cotter Crunch
Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
I can pretty much eat pumpkin flavored anything year-round, what about you? If not, when fall rolls around and you need to fill your pumpkin craving, these pumpkin muffins will hit the spot.
Paleo Pumpkin Muffins from Real Food with Jessica
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
If you have a bunch of zucchini and don’t know what to do with it, make these zucchini muffins? Great for meal prep, you can make batch when you have time and pull one out for a snack or breakfast when you need it.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins from Paleo Running Momma
Lemon, Orange, Coffee Cake + More
If you don’t love the other muffin recipes in this roundup, you’re sure to find one you like here! Choose from sweet coffee cake, lemon poppy seed, orange cranberry and hearty morning glory muffins.
Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Morning Glory Breakfast Muffins (Paleo, Vegan + Nut-Free option)
Easy Gluten Free Orange Cranberry Muffins
Coffee Cake Muffins (Paleo, Vegan + Nut-Free Option)
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
10+ Gluten Free Muffin Recipes: One-Bowl Blueberry Muffins
- 2.25 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp paleo baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs, (or 3 flax eggs)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries, (fresh, frozen or dried)
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and line a muffin pan with parchment liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and sea salt. Make sure there are no clumps. Make a hole in the center of the flour mixture.
- Add eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract to the hole. Whisk and then combine the wet and dry ingredients until smooth, and fold in blueberries.
- Scoop mixture into lined muffin tin, and transfer to oven. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. They may cook a little faster if you use freeze dried blueberries – check them at 25 minutes.
- Once muffins have cooled, serve and enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge to keep longer. If you use freeze dried blueberries they will keep a little better on the counter.