Here are 10 excellent keto recipes with shrimp for you to dig into! Shrimp is an easy protein to make a low-carb dish from. We love that it cooks quickly and pairs well with different healthy side dishes. Scroll down to find a new favorite keto friendly shrimp recipe.
Easy Keto Shrimp Recipes
By default, shrimp recipes are generally pretty easy! It cooks quickly (only about 2-3 minutes per side) and takes on whatever flavor you put it with.
In this listing you’ll find quick low carb recipes for:
No matter how you cook it, you’ll be devouring some tasty shrimp with any of these recipes.
Looking for more? Check out this listing of 35+ amazing keto recipes!
Quick & Easy One Pan Blackened Shrimp
Slow Cooker Gumbo Recipe (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Easy Creamy Tuscan Shrimp from Salt & Lavender
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Bowls (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash from Midget Mama
Easy Kung Pao Shrimp from I Heart Umami
Keto Coconut Shrimp Recipe from Simply So Healthy
Shrimp and Spinach Cream Sauce from Wonky Wonderful
Keto Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe from Low Carb with Jennifer
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Keto Shrimp Recipes: Keto Shrimp Zucchini Noodles & More
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, (use more or less to spice preference)
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, ends removed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 precooked sausage links, sliced into rounds, (optional, but adds great flavor)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside. Mince garlic.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add avocado oil, minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook stirring continuously until fragrant.
- Add bone broth, asparagus, sausage and shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until shrimp turns pink and is done, about 2-3 minutes per side, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat off, and add spiralized zucchini, arugula and lemon juice. Stir to combine everything and serve! Enjoy!