Don’t you love how a creamy bowl of ice cream just hits the spot on a long summer day? This no churn pistachio ice cream is full of the nutty, slightly salty and sweet flavors of pistachio and topped with a little chopped pistachio and coconut for texture.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
Another thing I love about making ice cream at home is that it is really so easy, especially for something that brings so much cheer to my life. I don’t know exactly what it is about ice cream, but it has been a love of mine for as long as I can remember. My favorite flavors are those with both savory and sweet notes, and I can’t help but try to make everyone around me love ice cream as much as I do. How am I doing so far? Does this dreamy photo have your mouth watering yet?
This ice cream recipe is a breeze. Just place your ice cream ingredients in a blender and blend until the pistachios are pulverized and you have a creamy and thick pistachio milk. Pour your mixture into a freezer safe container and let it chill. Once chilled and solid, all that is left to do is to scoop and top your ice cream, and then get to enjoying every creamy, delectable bite.
This is an ice cream designed to impress
Add a little bit of chopped pistachio and coconut on top, and you have got one easy, yet sophisticated dessert! I guarantee you’ll have your family, guests, and yourself swooning over how heavenly and divine this no churn pistachio ice cream is!
Go ahead and make a batch of this easy no churn pistachio ice cream, and end a long summer day with a little treat! Let us know how it goes by leaving a comment below, and snap a photo and tag us on Instagram @realsimplegood so we can check it out!
LIKE THIS RECIPE? CLICK HERE TO PIN IT AND TRY IT LATER!
No Churn Pistachio Ice Cream (Dairy-Free + Refined Sugar-Free)
For the ice cream:
For the topping:
- 1/4 cup pistachio nut meats, chopped
- 2 tbsp toasted coconut flakes
- Place all of the ice cream ingredients in a blender and blend on high until the pistachios are pulverized and the mixture is creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan or freezer safe pan. Chill for a few hours in the freezer.
- If you've chilled your ice cream for more than a few hours, remove from the freezer about 15-20 minutes before you serve.
- To serve, scoop ice cream into small bowls or ramekins, and sprinkle chopped pistachios and toasted coconut on top. Enjoy!
- This will last in the freezer for about a week in an airtight container, but tastes best when served within a few hours of making or within a couple days.