Looking for a quick and easy meal that you can get on the table in 15 minutes? This one pan Cajun shrimp and cauliflower rice is for you! The shrimp has plenty of Cajun spice and it’s paired with healthy cauliflower rice for a well rounded meal. Plus, it’s all done in one pan for easy clean up!
An easy Cajun seasoning
If you didn’t already know, we are bigs fans of making your own seasoning blends at home. We even wrote a post with instructions for how to make 10 easy homemade spice blends, check it out! A version of Cajun seasoning is in that post, but we adjusted it a bit for this recipe. You’ll be amazed at how much of a flavor punch this simple Cajun seasoning blend packs!
Time saving tips for this recipe
This is already a quick and easy recipe, but there are a couple of ways to make it even easier. First, instead of “ricing” a head of cauliflower in the food processor, you could grab a bag of pre-riced cauliflower from the store. Second, grab some pre-peeled and deveined shrimp, so you don’t have to do any of that work yourself!
Some topping ideas
We kept this recipe simple on purpose but if you are looking for some fun toppings to add we have some ideas for you.
- Sliced avocado
- Sriracha (check ingredients for Paleo/Whole30 compliance)
- Chipotle Aioli
- Creamy Herb or Roasted Red Pepper sauce from our Easy Whole30 Sauces post
- An over easy egg
More easy seafood recipes
- PALEO FISH TACOS AND COLESLAW (GLUTEN-FREE + DAIRY-FREE)
- GRILLED TERIYAKI SALMON BOWLS (PALEO + WHOLE30)
- CHILI LIME SHRIMP (PALEO, WHOLE30 + KETO)
- THE BEST SALMON PATTIES WITH MAGIC GREEN SAUCE (PALEO, WHOLE30 + KETO)
Your turn to try this easy Cajun shrimp recipe
Save time in the kitchen without sacrificing any flavor! Whip up this spicy Cajun shrimp and cauliflower rice for a healthy meal on the fly. Add some fun toppings if you want, or just enjoy the savory Cajun spices on the shrimp. Either way, we know you’ll love this simple dish! Take a pic to share on Instagram and tag us @realsimplegood. We love to see what you’re making!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
One Pan Cajun Shrimp And Rice (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
For the cajun seasoning:
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder, (or ~1 tbsp garlic oil)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
For the rest:
- 6 cups riced cauliflower, (about one medium head of cauliflower)
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Fresh parsley, chopped, (optional)
- Combine all of the cajun seasonings in a small bowl and set aside.
- Prep cauliflower and shrimp as noted.
- Add avocado oil, cauliflower rice, half of the cajun seasoning and spinach to a large skillet over medium heat. Stir to mix everything together and let cook for about 3 minutes until the cauliflower rice just begins to soften.
- Season shrimp with the remaining half of the cajun seasoning and add to the pan. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes, until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Remove from heat, top with chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!
Delicious. Made it tonight!!! But I only used half the spice. Yum!
So happy you enjoyed this recipe! Thanks for giving it a try, and for coming back to leave a review! We really appreciate it! 🙂
This recipe is so easy to make! I bought pre made riced cauliflower so it was SUPER easy 🙂 And delicious too!
So glad you enjoyed it! And yes! The already riced cauliflower makes it super quick and easy! Love it! Thanks for sharing on IG and taking the time to come share here too! 🙂
I am making this soon. Looks delicious!
Hope you enjoy it Chris!
Easy and delicious
Looks so Yum!!
We made this last week and it was delicious! As we all can’t do food that is spicy we left out the cayenne pepper and it was still wonderful. It honestly tasted so good at first I thought it was real rice not cauliflower rice! We will be making this again!
Perfect, glad you liked the cauli rice :).
Delish! Will definitely make this one again! Thank you, RSG.
You had us at “one pan”. Another fail proof recipe from J+E.
So easy yet so good :).