So my all-time favorite cookies are ginger molasses cookies…you know the oversized cookie that is chewy, savory, spicy and sweet all at the same time. YUM! Pumpkin is high on my list of favorites as well, and that’s how this recipe was born, a combination of my favorite things to make this fall a yummier place.
These cookies come out thinner than the ginger molasses cookie I described above, but they are a little chewy, gooey, and a lot delicious. You only need one bowl for these bad boys, which means the cleanup is a breeze. Who doesn’t love that!?!
They go great with our pumpkin spice latte or your favorite warm beverage. Give these pumpkin molasses cookies a go, and taste how the pumpkin is enhanced by molasses. It’s a robust flavor combination you’ll be delighted by!
If you try this recipe, we’d love to know what you think. Leave a comment below and add a rating. Also, take a picture and tag it on Instagram #realsimplegood so we can check it out!
Paleo Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Line one or two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk your egg.
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix everything up until it is combined and smooth in texture. The batter will be between a muffin batter and a traditional cookie batter.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon sized dollop onto your parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place your cookies in the oven and bake them for 14 minutes or till the edges are golden brown. They'll puff up a bit, but will definitely be a thinner cookie.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Eat up! These pumpkin molasses cookies are savory-sweet with a hint of spice. Just right for fall!