It doesn’t matter what your main dish is, these roasted air fryer carrots are a healthy vegetable side dish! They’re perfectly roasted in under 20 minutes and made with some simple seasonings and creamy sauce. Let’s get to cooking!
What do you need to make air fryer roasted carrots?
You just need carrots, some basic seasonings from your pantry, a cooking oil and mayo. Here are the details.
- Fresh carrots
- Avocado oil
- Mayo (regular or vegan)
- Dried parsley (and fresh for garnish if you’d like)
- Dried chives
- Dill weed
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Sea salt + pepper
How do you roast carrots in the air fryer?
It is SO easy! Here are the simple steps to making roasted air fryer carrots.
- Slice your carrots into rounds – we like to slice on the diagonal because it looks prettier – just cut them as uniformly as possible so they cook evenly.
- Toss the carrots with the oil.
- Transfer to your air fryer and cook at 400° for about 16 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Make the ranch sauce.
- Serve your perfectly roasted carrots tossed in the ranch sauce with whatever healthy entrée you’re making!
What do you serve this carrot side dish with?
You can really pair these air fried carrots with just about any protein! Here are some of our favorite healthy entrées to try them with.
- INSANELY EASY INSTANT POT BUFFALO CHICKEN
- ASIAN PORK MEATBALLS
- CHICKEN CARNITAS (SLOW COOKER OR INSTANT POT)
- INSTANT POT ITALIAN BEEF
- CREAMY MUSTARD CHICKEN
- EASY SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK
New to the air fryer? Here are some other healthy air fryer recipes
We have an entire category of air fryer recipes. And here some of our favorites!
- HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER SALMON PATTIES
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS (FROM FROZEN)
- QUICK + EASY AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER
- PERFECTLY COOKED AIR FRYER CHICKEN BREASTS
Your turn to try these air fryer roasted carrots
Pair them with your favorite protein and enjoy these perfectly roasted carrots made in your air fryer. It’s so much faster than in the oven! Leave a rating and review below to let us know how it goes.
And make sure to take a pic to share on Instagram! Tag us @realsimplegood, so we can check it out. We love to see what you’re cooking!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Perfectly Roasted Air Fryer Carrots
- 1 lb carrots, sliced into 1/4" rounds on the diagonal, (about 4 cups)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil, (or ghee or other cooking oil)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tbsp dill weed
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/4 tbsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400° Fahrenheit if your air fryer preheats.
- Slice carrots into 1/4" rounds on the diagonal, and place in a mixing bowl and toss with avocado oil. Make sure to slice them as uniformly as possible so they cook evenly.
- Transfer carrots to basket of your air fryer and cook at 400° F for about 16 minutes, toss or stir about halfway through.
- While the carrots cook, combine the mayo and all of the seasonings in a small bowl or jar and mix. Store in the fridge until carrots are done.
- Once carrots are done, remove and toss with the sauce. Serve and enjoy!
These are so freakin good!! The sweetness of the carrots with the savory flavor of the sauce is perfection. My husband doesn’t normally like carrots but he went back for seconds of these babies!
We love hearing that SO much!! What a win! 🙂