You’re going to love this pina colada mocktail
- Drinking it is like sinking into a lounger on the beach.
- Just a handful of ingredients make it super simple to make.
- The recipe is easy to double or triple to serve a crowd.
- It’s family friendly, and everyone can enjoy this mocktail!
How to make a virgin pina colada mocktail
It’s so easy!
Related ->> Try our other healthy drink recipes!
Using natural sweeteners
I’m a big fan of unrefined sweeteners, so I like to sweeten this pina colada mocktail with some frozen banana. You could also use another sweetener like pure maple syrup, just start with a splash and add more to taste as desired.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Don’t forget to leave a quick star rating and review below, we read every comment and truly appreciate your feedback. Also, be sure to browse the rest of our healthy drink recipes to find some other favorites too!
Pina Colada Mocktail
- 1 can coconut milk, (13.5 oz can or homemade)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 frozen banana, (I use the banana as an optional sweetener, you can also use maple syrup or your sweetener of choice to taste)
- Coconut sugar, for lining the rim of the glass (see notes below)
- Fresh pineapple or lime wedges, for topping
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender in the order listed above. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!