What readers are saying about this recipe
I love simple meals like this and love using lettuce as a wrap. There is just something about cold crisp lettuce paired with savory meat that is heavenly!Kelly
5 reasons you’ll love it
- Little time, lot’s of flavor. This recipe is ready from scratch in about 15 minutes, so it’s great for a busy weeknight dinner!
- It’s great for lunch or on-the-go. It can be served warm or cold so pack up the meat and some crunchy lettuce and assemble the wraps for lunch or a picnic.
- Only 7 main ingredients combine for some amazing flavor. You won’t want to stop filling up your lettuce cup with the delicious filling!
- They’re perfect if you’re following a low carb diet or or any real-food based diet (Paleo, Whole30, gluten-free).
- This is an excellent recipe for meal prepping! It can be cooked and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5 days.
Related – Check out all of our quick + easy keto diet recipes here!
Ingredient tips from an expert home chef
It works with any ground meat – For this PF Chang’s copycat recipe, you can use ground chicken, pork, turkey or even beef. They all work great so use whatever you prefer!
Customize your lettuce shells – If you want some crunch, go with iceberg lettuce or cabbage. For something that’s more flexible to “wrap-up”, try bibb, butter or romaine lettuce.
Add on some toppings – Add different toppings if you want! Toss on some red pepper flakes, cheese or sour cream. A dollop of our creamy chipotle aioli is also a perfect topper for these crunchy lettuce wraps.
More Asian-inspired keto recipes
- Healthy 20-Minute Thai Basil Pork
- Quick, Easy Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Lemongrass Chicken
- Asian Cucumber Salad
- Healthier Black Pepper Chicken
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Don’t forget to leave a quick star rating and review below, we read every comment and truly appreciate your feedback. Also, be sure to browse the rest of our easy keto recipes to find some other favorites too!
Pork Lettuce Wraps – Quick + Easy (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 green onions, diced, (the white and green parts are used in separate steps)
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce, (optional)
- 2 bunches broad leaf greens, (bibb, romaine, chard, etc.)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut up garlic and onions and grate ginger. Prepare lettuce leaves.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add in pork, garlic, ginger and the white portion of the green onion. Mix everything together and break the pork into small bits. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is browned and crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Once the pork is browned, add in the green part of the onions, fish sauce, and hot sauce. Stir to mix and cook for another 2 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- To serve, spoon pork mixture into lettuce leaves and enjoy.
Super simple and VERY good. Suggest to double garlic and ginger and be careful about added salt. This is a no brainer…
Glad you enjoyed it 🙂
Such a great busy weeknight dinner! Love that ginger in there!
Yes, it is a weeknight favorite around here! The ginger is so refreshing and great with the other savory flavors. Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
I love simple meals like this and love using lettuce as a wrap. There is just something about cold crisp lettuce paired with savory meat that is heavenly!
You are so right!! The crispy lettuce with savory meat is so delicious! Thanks so much for stopping by. 🙂
These look awesome!
Thanks so much! They’re easy and delicious! Win-win!
These look so good! I wish I had this for dinner tonight, Love how fast this comes together!
They’re so yummy and easy! Seriously a weeknight favorite around here! 🙂