Meal prepping is our game and these Paleo, Whole30 + Keto pork meatballs are the perfect make ahead recipe! You can re-heat and enjoy them for any meal of the day, and these Whole30 + Keto meatballs are super easy to make!
When we make baked meatballs like these pork meatballs, we like to line our baking sheet with parchment paper. It makes clean up so much easier, which we totally appreciate. I mean, who wants to scrub a baking sheet after they get done cooking. Not me! So…next time you’re making meatballs line your baking sheet with parchment paper and then enjoy the easy cleanup!
We are big fans of meal planning! Planning and prepping over the weekend was the only way we survived when we were both still CPA’s working corporate accounting jobs. While it’s a little less crucial for us now, we still like the structure and ease of a good plan. Weekly, we make our plan for the upcoming week, which typically includes a larger meal for Sunday dinner that we can use to have leftovers in the fridge for the upcoming week. A make ahead breakfast is always a plus, too. These pork meatballs can be a breakfast, lunch or dinner and that’s why we love them as a meal prep recipe!
Make It A Meal
Depending on what meal you want to enjoy these pork meatballs with, you might pair them with different things. Typically for us, these Whole30 + Keto meatballs are a lunch, and we like to eat them with greens and/or leftover roasted veggies, some fermented goodies and sauce, like the ranch in the picture. You can find store-bought ranch sauces from Primal Kitchen and Tessemae’s that are made with clean ingredients. You can save 10% on any order at Primal Kitchen with the code RSG10 at checkout! You can also make a quick and easy ranch at home, too. Check out this post for the Whole30 ranch dressing we make.
Baked Ground Pork Meatballs (Paleo and Keto)
- 2 lbs ground pork
For the meatball seasoning mixture:
- Diced chives
- Sesame seeds
- Red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- To make the seasoning mixture, mix all of the seasoning mixture ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the ground pork into a bowl and pour the seasoning mixture all over the pork. Mix everything together with your hands until well incorporated.
- Now, form the pork into medium sized meatballs balls about the size those in the picture. You can use a small ice cream scoop if you have one, it makes it easy to form the pork into balls without everything sticking to your hands. This should yield about 20 meatballs.
- Place in the oven to cook for 25 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through. If desired, you can turn the oven up to broil at the end for a few minutes to brown the tops of the meatballs.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on toppings as desired. Serve and enjoy.