The perfect refreshing cocktail (or mocktail without the booze), this pink vodka lemonade is a drink everyone will love. Plus, it looks as good as it tastes, so it’s a great drink to make when entertaining.
Making This Vodka Lemonade Cocktail
You only need 5 simple ingredients for this tasty drink! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Vodka – Your preferred brand. Omit for a mocktail option, the drink is still great.
- Pomegranate juice – Gives the drink the pink color. You can sub cranberry juice if that’s preferred.
- Sparkling water – We prefer sugar-free. You can use plain sparkling or lemon flavored.
- Pure lemon juice – Santa Cruz brand has bottled lemon juice or just squeeze 1/2 of a lemon into the drink.
- Lemon wedge – An optional garnish just for looks :).
Just fill a cup with ice, add all of the ingredients and stir to mix. You’ll be sipping on your cocktail in no time.
Different options for this cocktail
Because this is such a simple drink, it’s easy to mix things up and try different types of alcohol and flavors.
- If you want to try something besides vodka, substituting gin or rum could be a good option.
- Try lime juice for a different flavor profile.
- Grapefruit juice is an option for a different juice flavor.
- Add some salt or sugar on the rim if that’s your thing.
Whatever combination you choose, just follow the base recipe amounts and adjust to suit your taste.
More refreshing drink ideas
We don’t have a lot of cocktails in our post library, but here are a few mocktail options you could always add your favorite booze to.
- Watermelon Cucumber Mojito Mocktail
- Lemon and Rosemary Cocktail
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Strawberry Basil Watermelon Agua Fresca
Your turn to try this pink vodka drink
Gather a few ingredients, grab a few friends and make a few of these pink vodka lemonade cocktails! Enjoy the fresh lemon flavors in this fancy looking drink.
Leave a rating and review below to let us know how it goes. And tag us in a pic on Instagram @realsimplegood, so we can check it out. We love to see what you’re making!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Refreshing Pink Vodka Lemonade
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz pomegranate or cranberry juice (more for a darker pink drink, less for lighter pink)
- 1 tbsp pure lemon juice (can use the juice of 1/2 lemon – lime works too)
- 4 oz sparkling water (1/2 cup)
- 1 lemon wedge (for garnish)
- To make your cocktail, fill a 12 or 16 oz cup with ice. Add in 2 oz of vodka first and then the remaining ingredients. Give the drink a quick stir with a spoon or cocktail mixer. Garnish with the lemon wedge if desired. Enjoy!