This oven baked roasted red pepper dip is a warm and creamy dip that’s an indulgent tasting appetizer. With so much flavor, no one will ever guess that it’s dairy-free. An easy and healthy recipe that can be prepped in under 10 minutes, be sure to serve this colorful dip at your next party or family gathering!
Prep tips for this red pepper dip
Since this is a warm dip, you’ll want to dig into it right out of the oven. If you are taking it to a gathering at someone else’s house, you can easily prep it in advance and stick it in the oven when you arrive. It only takes 20 minutes to warm up, so it’s the perfect on the go appetizer you can take anywhere.
Use a high-powered blender
Cashews form part of the creamy base for this recipe, so you’ll need a high-powered blender or food processor to get the dip nice and creamy. For blenders, we recommend either a vitamix, blendtec or Ninja blender. A food processor with the S-blade will work also, just dump the ingredients in and process until everything is smooth and creamy.
Paleo + Whole30 Dipping options
There are a lot of options for dipping with this warm and creamy roasted red pepper dip. I like pairing a creamy dip with some crunch, so for Whole30 compliance I opted for crunchy sliced veggies. Sliced celery was my favorite. Carrots and radishes worked well too. For Paleo options, there are clean chips/crackers you can use for dipping. Some of our favorites:
- Jilz crackers (these taste great and seem to be the “sturdiest” Paleo crackers)
- Siete tortilla chips
- Simple Mills crackers – The sprouted seed crackers are thicker than the almond flour crackers. Not all crackers are Paleo so check your ingredients.
More healthy appetizer recipes
- BACON WRAPPED STEAK BITES (PALEO, WHOLE30 + KETO)
- HEALTHY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (INSTANT POT – PALEO + WHOLE30)
- EASY CAULIFLOWER HUMMUS (PALEO, WHOLE30 + KETO)
- BUFFALO CHICKEN MEATBALLS (PALEO, WHOLE30 + KETO)
Your turn to try this warm and flavorful dip
Whether you just want to make a fun appetizer to watch the game on TV at home or you’re heading out to a holiday gathering or party, make this easy roasted red pepper dip. It’s going to be a new family favorite! Leave a comment below and let us know how it goes. Also, take a photo and tag us on Instagram @realsimplegood, so we can check it out.
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Roasted Red Pepper Dip (Paleo, Whole30 + Dairy-free)
For the sauce:
For the rest:
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped, (14.5 oz)
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Place all of the sauce ingredients into a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend/process until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Prepare artichoke hearts and spinach as noted. Place them in a 8×8 baking dish.
- Pour the sauce into the baking dish and mix with a spoon to distribute the spinach and artichokes.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes. Don't overcook, as the sauce will dry out a lot on the edges. Remove from the oven and give the dish a quick stir. Serve warm with your favorite dipping options.