This easy sheet pan shrimp fajitas recipe is a fast and flavorful dinner. With a simple lime sauce that flavors the whole dish, you’ll be amazed at how savory and satisfying this healthy one pan meal is. It’s time to pick your favorite toppings and dish up!
A no fuss dinner
We like any Mexican themed food and are always trying to make quick + easy recipes. These shrimp fajitas fit the bill on both counts. It only takes 10-15 minutes to prep the sauce and ingredients and then just let the oven do the rest of the work! Gather your toppings while the fajitas are cooking and you’ll be all set.
A note on the lime
We love lime flavor, so we tend to go heavy on the lime juice for this and other recipes. With that said, limes come in different sizes so the juice of two limes can vary quite a bit. Just use your own preferences and adjust the amount of lime juice you use to suit your taste.
Flexible serving options
These sheet pan shrimp fajitas can be served to suit your taste and fit whatever dietary needs you have. They are low carb and Whole30 compliant and serving options can be adjusted if you aren’t following those diets. Some ideas:
- In lettuce or cabbage shells as pictured
- With corn or grain-free tortillas
- In keto tortillas
- Over regular rice or cauliflower rice for an easy fajita bowl meal
Other easy sheet pan recipes
- EASY CHICKEN AND CHORIZO BAKE (PALEO, WHOLE30 + KETO)
- EASY BAKED PESTO CHICKEN (PALEO + WHOLE30)
- SHEET PAN CRISPY VEGETABLE NOODLES AND PORK (PALEO + WHOLE30)
- EASY CHICKEN SWEET POTATO BAKE (PALEO + WHOLE30)
Your turn to try these easy shrimp fajitas
Got a busy week? No worries. Make these so fuss sheet pan shrimp fajitas for a quick and easy weeknight dinner! Leave a comment below and let us know how it goes. Also, take a pic to share on Instagram. Tag us @realsimplegood, and give us a follow if you don’t already. We’d love to stay connected!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
For the lime sauce:
For the Fajitas:
- 1.5 lbs jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 onion, sliced into strips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Chipotle aioli
- Chopped cilantro
- 2 bunches broad leaf greens (bibb, romaine, chard, etc.) (or use corn or Siete tortillas – but greens only for Whole30)
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare the lime sauce by mixing all of the sauce ingredients together in a large bowl. You'll add the shrimp, bell peppers and onion to this bowl, so use a large enough bowl for that. Alternatively, you can mix the sauce up in a small bowl and just toss with the other ingredients on the sheet pan.
- Slice bell peppers and onion as noted and add them to the bowl.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss/mix to coat everything with the lime sauce.
- Spread the shrimp and veggies out on the sheet pan. Place in the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes. Watch carefully after 10 minutes and remove when the shrimp and veggies are cooked to your liking. If you want a little char on the top, you can switch the oven to broil for the last few minutes.
- While the fajitas are cooking, prepare lettuce leaves for shells and toppings as desired.
- To serve, spoon fajita mixture into lettuce leaves (or tortillas), top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.