Ready for a quick and easy side dish!? This air fryer broccoli is ready to enjoy in just 10 minutes, and it’s so full of flavor. It’s going to be your new favorite way to eat broccoli, and it pairs well with any protein.
Air fryer broccoli ingredients
We used fresh broccoli, avocado oil and some simple seasonings. Here’s what you’ll need.
- Fresh broccoli
- Avocado oil (or another cooking oil)
- Nutritional yeast (adds a cheesy, umami flavor, can substitute parmesan cheese)
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt + ground pepper
Want more homemade seasoning ideas? Check out these 10 Easy DIY Spice Blends.
How to roast broccoli in the air fryer
It’s so easy! Here are the simple steps to make air fried broccoli.
- Preheat air fryer if yours requires preheating
- Cut broccoli into florets (you can also buy broccoli already cut into floret to save time)
- Toss with avocado oil and seasonings
- Place in air fryer and cook for about 5 minutes, tossing halfway
Looking for more? Check out all of our Air Fryer recipes here.
What to serve with this air fryer broccoli
Here are some perfect pairings for this air fryer broccoli.
- VERSATILE, 5-INGREDIENT INSTANT POT SHREDDED BEEF
- UNBELIEVABLY MOIST CHICKEN MEATLOAF
- QUICK AND EASY CARNE ASADA RECIPE
- INSANELY EASY INSTANT POT BUFFALO CHICKEN
- ASIAN PORK MEATBALLS
- EASY, HEALTHY INSTANT POT BBQ CHICKEN
Your turn to try our air fryer broccoli
Plan on making this air fryer broccoli this week! We know you’ll love how it turns out perfectly tender crisp in the air fryer.
If you make this recipe, take a pic to share on Instagram and tag us @realsimplegood so we can check it out! We love to seeing you make our recipes and sharing them.
Tender Crisp Air Fryer Broccoli In 10 Minutes
- Preheat air fryer to 375° fahrenheit if your air fryer requires preheating.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to coat the broccoli.
- Transfer to air fryer basket and cook for about 5 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Once done, remove and serve!