Healthy Coleslaw Recipe (Paleo + Whole30) No Mayo
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8 sides
This Paleo + Whole30 healthy coleslaw has no mayo, is a great make ahead salad for lunches during the work week and pairs well with any protein.
- 4 cups purple cabbage, finely sliced
- 4 cups green cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cup jicama, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
Prepare all of the fresh ingredients as noted and place them in a bowl. Add sunflower seeds.
Add all of the dressing ingredients to a small bowl or jar and whisk well.
Pour the dressing over the veggies and seeds and toss to mix. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper as desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.