Peach Salsa (Paleo, Whole30, GF + Refined Sugar-Free)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 quart
- 3 peaches - pits removed (two are going into your blender and one you will dice to add in at the end)
- 2 tomatoes - quartered
- 1 red bell pepper - top and seeds removed (half in your blender and the rest diced to add in at the end)
- 1 jalapeno - top and seeds removed
- 1/4 onion - about half in your blender and the rest diced to add in at the end
- 4-6 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 big handful of fresh cilantro
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Start by prepping your peaches and veggies for the blender.
Once you have sliced and diced as noted above, place all of the ingredients in your blender or food processor, except for the diced peaches, bell pepper, and onion which you will add in at the end as noted above.
Pulse your ingredients in your blender or food processor starting and stopping a few times to get the ingredients broken up. Be careful not to over-process the ingredients as you will end up with more of a smoothie than salsa. You should stop when the ingredients are still a little clumpy and the salsa is chunky for the most part. It will get a little watery. That is ok.
Stop your blender or food processor and add in the diced ingredients. Stir them into the salsa mixture and pour into a mason jar or other glass container to store in the fridge for up to a week.
Find all kinds of things to pour and and garnish with your peach salsa. It's a fun and easy way to use fresh and local ingredients this time of year!