Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados (Paleo, Whole30 + Dairy-Free)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 avocado halves
- 2 avocados - halved and pits removed
- 1.5 cups shredded chicken (or other leftover chicken)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 stalk celery - chopped
- 1/4 cup pickles - diced
- 1/4 cup red onion - diced
- 1/4 cup almonds or pecans - chopped (optional for garnish)
- Lots of greens - go wild and place your chicken salad stuffed avocados on a huge bed of greens
Cut your avocados in half and remove the pits. Set your avocado halves aside.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine your shredded or other leftover chicken with your mayo, celery, pickles and onion. Stir until the mayo in evenly worked into the other ingredients.
Fill up your avocado halves with your chicken salad mixture. Sprinkle your chopped almonds or pecans on top as a garnish if you'd like.
Alright, go for it! Pile the greens on your plate and then top with your artfully crafted chicken salad stuffed avocados. Get to eating and feeling superbly nourished!