Terms and Conditions
Please read through the following Terms and Conditions carefully. They comprise the terms on which the purchaser (“you”) is permitted to purchase items from Real Simple Good (“us”, also referred to as “we” and “our”) on this website.
If you submit an order for any item advertised for sale on this Website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these Terms:
- The sale and purchase of products via this website is governed by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us, payment has been confirmed, and you have been sent confirmation.
- All products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to © Real Simple Good.
- We offer a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee on all of our ebooks. If you are unsatisfied with the ebook in any way, simply email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com noting the reason for the refund request. We will refund the purchase price as soon as possible after your request is received.
- ebooks are supplied as .pdf (Portable Document Format) files. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of an appropriate software necessary for viewing the ebook.
- Any purchase of an ebook file entitles the purchaser to ONE copy of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser. Please DO NOT make illegal copies of your ebook files. This is considered a breach of copyright.
- The premises for delivery of ebooks will be the email address supplied by the purchaser through checkout.
- In the case of ebooks, permission is granted to download a SINGLE copy of an ebook to installed readers or applications registered in the purchasers name, for use by the purchaser at any time, provided that:
- the ebook is not distributed to others;
- the ebook is used for personal use only;
- the ebook is not modified in any way;
- you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the ebook. This permission is effective until terminated.
- Real Simple Good cannot be held responsible for the loss of ebook files or any of our products, after their initial receipt. ebook files are subsequently stored at the purchaser’s risk, accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by Real Simple Good unless such loss or damage is on the part of Real Simple Good.
- If we provide you with information about the use for which our products are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that they will be safe, then you must use our products according to our guidelines.
- In purchasing a product from this website you agree that all information and specifications relating to that product are approximate, and not definitive.
- Real Simple Good is not responsible for any third party information on their site or within their products. Links to websites are given with a view to being helpful. Real Simple Good cannot be held responsible for the content on any third-party websites.