These tasty and healthy air fryer appetizers and snacks will satisfy your appetizer needs without the guilt! Pass them around at your next gathering or just make a small batch for your family. You’re sure to love these quick and healthy air fryer nibbles.
Need an appetizer?
The Air Fryer is the perfect tool for making healthy appetizers quickly. It gives you that “fried food” crunch and flavor without actually deep frying anything.
Plus, it cooks quickly so you can whip up most of these recipes in under 30 minutes!
Need a visual? Watch the Air Fryer Appetizers web story.
And now, 15 delicious air fryer appetizers and snacks!
Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings – The Real Simple Good Life
From frozen to on the table in 30 minutes! This recipe also includes a 3-ingredient creamy buffalo sauce for dipping or coating the wings. It’s finger lickin’ good.
Air Fryer Fried Pickles – What Great Grandma Ate
These low carb and keto air fryer fried pickles are breaded with crushed pork rinds and a crunchy and addicting snack! They are way easier to make than the deep fried method.
Sweet Potato Cauliflower Patties – Cotter Crunch
Think of these cauliflower patties as mini veggie sliders, just without the bread. The texture is spot on and the flavor is all kinds of crazy ranch spicy good!
Keto Asparagus Fries – Kicking Carbs
These Keto Asparagus Fries scratch the itch for traditional fries while remaining low carb, keto, and gluten-free. They are perfect for dipping in some chipotle aioli.
Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos – The Defined Dish
These are super easy to make, and use only 4 ingredients. A cashew queso gives them some cheesy flavor without the dairy.
Keto Air Fryer Shrimp – Healthy Little Peach
These are the perfect one-bite party snack! Crispy gluten-free breaded shrimp are paired with an amazing sweet chili sauce for dipping.
Air Fryer Buffalo Wings – Eat the Gains
Tossed in spices, baked until the skin is crispy while keeping the meat juicy and tender, and then tossed in a delicious buffalo sauce. Chicken wings are everyone’s favorite appetizer!
Air Fryer Potato Wedges – Plated Cravings
Potato Wedges made in the Air Fryer are crispy on the outside and tender and soft on the inside – just like your favorite fried wedges.
Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi – Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink
The easiest way to make crispy Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi! Ready in under 15 minutes and the perfect bite-sized appetizer or snack.
Air Fryer Green Bean Fries – Healthy Little Peach
These easy Air Fryer Green Beans are a crispy, salty snack that won’t ruin your diet. Only 7 net carbs per serving and they are Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant.
Air Fryer Bang Bang Chicken – Wholesomelicious
Crispy and delicious chicken meets a creamy spicy sauce for this ultimate crowd pleasing Air Fryer Bang Bang Chicken! Your childhood self will thank you for this glorified chicken nugget recipe.
Keto Onion Rings – Kicking Carbs
You will be amazed at how much like the “real thing” these Keto Onion Rings are. Made with an almond flour coating, they are a guilty pleasure – without the guilt and perfect for snacking!
Keto Avocado Fries – Kirbie’s Cravings
A delicious low-carb appetizer, the outside batter on these Keto avocado fries gets nice and crispy, giving way to a creamy avocado filling once you bite in.
Air Fryer Meatballs – JZ Eats
Just like everything else you make in the air fryer, these meatballs are perfectly crisp on the outside and so juicy and tender on the inside.
Air Fryer Zucchini Fries – Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink
A great low carb alternative to French fries, these air fryer zucchini fries are perfectly crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
15 Air Fryer Appetizers & Snacks: Fried Cauliflower
- 4 cups (400 g) cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp (2 tbsp) ghee, melted, (or other cooking oil of choice)
- 2 tbsp (2 tbsp) nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp (1 tbsp) arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) chili powder
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (1/2 tsp) smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp (1/2 tsp) sea salt
- Chipotle aioli
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat air fryer (if yours preheats) to 375° Fahrenheit and make seasoning blend. Just combine all the seasonings in a small bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Chop cauliflower into florets and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add melted ghee. Toss to coat the cauliflower. Add the seasoning blend and toss again to coat.
- Place cauliflower in air fryer in an even layer with a little space between pieces. Avoid overcrowding your basket and cook in batches as needed.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring halfway. The cauliflower will be tender and a little browned when it's done.
- While cauliflower is cooking, prepare any optional toppings.
- Once done, serve warm with any desired toppings, like our chipotle aioli. Enjoy.
Made this tonight. Used olive oil instead of ghee and dipped in Whole30 ranch. So yummy!
And by this I mean the air fryer cauliflower 😆
Sounds delicious, glad you enjoyed the cauliflower!