What readers are saying about this recipe
Tried this salad as a side the other night and it was delicious! Super easy to make. I threw the bacon in the oven and then diced the onion and prepared the dressing and the broccoli and cauliflower. Took out the bacon, crumbled it and threw it all together and it turned out amazing. We will definitely be adding this to our rotating menu. Thanks so much!Alisha
5 reasons you’ll love it
- It’s oh so creamy and crunchy and full of fresh flavors.
- The main salad only has 4 simple ingredients, so prepping and putting it together is a breeze.
- Even though it’s indulgent tasting, you won’t wreck your diet with this keto broccoli bacon salad.
- It’s great for a party or gathering because it tastes even better the next day.
- You might end up using the creamy aioli sauce for dressing up other healthy salad recipes – it’s that good!
If you like this recipe, you have to check out the best homemade keto chicken salad recipe!
Tips from an expert home chef
- If you don’t have cooked bacon on hand, simply toss the bacon in the oven (or pan) to cook while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- The immersion blender works best to make the sauce, but it can be made in a regular blender. Just follow the notes in the recipe card below.
- The recipe will last for 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge. After that, the broccoli and cauliflower tend to get soft.
- If you’re making this keto broccoli bacon salad ahead of time, you can go ahead and mix in the sauce before storing it. Just give the salad a big stir before serving.
If you try this recipe, please share some love!
Don’t forget to leave a quick star rating and review below, we read every comment and truly appreciate your feedback. Also, be sure to browse the rest of our recipe ideas for a low-carb diet to find some other favorites too!
20 Minute Keto Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad with Bacon
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 medium bunch of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- To make the dressing, place all of the dressing ingredients in a pint jar or a 1 or 2 cup pyrex measuring cup. You want a container just wide enough for your immersion blender.
- Place the immersion blender at the bottom of the container. Start blending while holding the blender at the bottom. Don’t move the blender from the bottom until the sauce begins to emulsify and thicken. Once it starts to thicken, slowly move the immersion blender to the top until all of the oil is completely mixed in. It should result in a thick, mayo-like sauce.
- Refrigerate sauce while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Cook and crumble bacon and prep other ingredients as noted. Place everything in a large bowl.
- Add dressing to the bowl and toss to mix. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe can be made in advance. You can either mix the sauce in and refrigerate or keep the sauce separate and mix it in just before serving. Either way, the salad will last 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
- Nutrition facts are an estimate provided for those following a Ketogenic or low-carb diet. See our full nutrition information disclosure here.
- To make this recipe in a blender, add all of the ingredients except the avocado oil to a blender. Measure out the avocado oil and have it ready to pour. Start the blender and while the blender is running, slowly pour the avocado oil into the blender. We suggest using a high-powered blender like a blendtec or vitamix to help the mayo emulsify and thicken.