It’s no secret that we love bowl meals! Just give me my food in a bowl, and I’m happy! These caesar turkey burger bowls are really the perfect bowl meal though, and you will love the Paleo and Whole30 compliant caesar dressing.
Turkey is a great vessel for just about any flavors. It really takes on whatever you pair it with. For these turkey patties we seasoned them simply with smoked paprika, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper. It’s easy, but adds flavor to the burger patties and pairs well with the caesar dressing!
The Cheese Is Totally Optional
Every once in a while a quality parmesan cheese sounds extra good, but if you don’t tolerate dairy or just like to stay squeaky clean, omit the cheese. No harm, no foul. And without the cheese, you will have a Whole30 compliant meal! Honestly, the cheese just makes it feel like a traditional caesar salad, but it’s definitely not a must-have. We have this bowl without the cheese more often than not.
The Caesar Dressing
The dressing is super easy to make, especially when you use a pre-made mayo. There is one obscure ingredient though – anchovy paste. We order ours on Amazon Prime, but you can look for a brand with clean ingredients at your local health food stores. Also, if you are making this a Whole30 compliant meal, make sure your mayo is compliant and has no added sugar of any kind.
Some Other Bowls To Try
Your Turn To Try Our Caesar Turkey Burger Bowls
Looking for a quick and easy meal? Make these caesar turkey burger bowls! Just 25 minutes to get them on the table, and you’ll love how simple yet delicious they are! Let us know how it goes by leaving a comment below. Also, take a photo and tag us on Instagram @realsimplegood, so we can check it out!
LIKE THIS RECIPE? CLICK HERE TO PIN IT AND TRY IT LATER!
Caesar Turkey Burger Bowls (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
- 8 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, (optional, omit for Whole30)
- Start by chopping your romaine and set aside.
- Make caesar dressing. Place all of the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and blend until everything is combined. While the food processor is still running, stream in olive oil until smooth and creamy. Pour 1/2 cup dressing over romaine and toss to coat. Set aside. You will have leftover caesar dressing.
- Place ground turkey in a large mixing bowl and add garlic powder and smoked paprika. Mix to combine with your hands. Then, form ground turkey into six evenly sized patties. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add avocado oil. Once hot, place burgers in pan and cook 6-8 minutes each side until turkey is well done.
- Once burgers are done, plate with a base of romaine, the burger on top, caesar dressing and parmesan cheese as an optional topping.