Chicken is one of the best things to cook in the air fryer. It comes out juicy, tender and delicious! Browse through these extra easy air fryer chicken recipes to find your next favorite.
The Best Air Fried Chicken Recipes
You can cook every kind of chicken in the air fryer including wings, thighs and breasts. You can even make a perfect air fried whole chicken.
We love the air fryer because it cooks quickly and gives chicken the best crispy skin. You can even cook chicken wings from frozen to crispy and delicious in about 30 minutes.
This listing includes all kinds of easy air fryer chicken recipes, let’s get to it.
Looking for more? Check out these recipe roundups for air fryer appetizers and easy air fryer recipes!
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Wings are one of the first things a lot of people make in the air fryer. These recipes give you a few different options to try and even include an easy recipe for cooking wings from frozen straight out of the freezer!
Buffalo Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings (No Thaw)
Air Fryer Chicken Wings from Feel Good Foodie
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Wings from JZ Eats
Air Fryer Chicken Thigh Recipes
Chicken thighs are a great cut of chicken for the air fryer. They have a little more fat in them than chicken breasts, so they stay juicy and flavorful. Choose from bone in, skin on thighs or boneless skinless thighs. Whatever your preference, we have a recipe for you.
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs from The Almond Eater
Easy Buffalo Chicken Thighs (Oven or Air Fryer)
Air fryer Teriyaki Chicken from Enjoy Clean Eating
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs (Crispy and Easy To Make) from Andi Anne Recipes
Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipes
Cooking chicken breasts in the air fryer is an easy way to get chicken on your table fast. Use some simple seasonings or slather them in a sauce. You can even make “fried” chicken breasts.
Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Breasts from Platings and Pairings
Air Fryer Fried Chicken (Gluten-Free) from Cooking on the Weekends
The Best Ever Air Fryer Chicken Breast from The Bettered Blondie
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken from Spoonful of Flavor
Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks Recipes
We cook drumsticks in our air fryer all the time. We just love the crispy skin and flavorful, juicy chicken. Plus, it’s an easy weeknight meal because they cook in about 30 minutes with some simple seasonings.
Easy, Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks
Keto Southern Air Fryer Drumsticks from Beauty and the Foodie
Easy Chili Spiced Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks from Healy Eats Real
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders Recipes
Typically fried in oil, chicken tenders are made healthier in the air fryer. Coat the tenders with some delicious seasonings and pick out your favorite dip for these chicken tenders.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders from Whole Kitchen Sink
Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders from Paleoish Krista
Almond Flour Air Fried Chicken from Fresh Fit Kitchen
Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets Recipes
Chicken nuggets are the perfect bite-sized treat. They cook up nice and crispy on the outside in the air fryer and are a family favorite. Pass the ranch!
Amazing Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets from Bites of Wellness
Crispy Paleo Chicken Nuggets from Fresh Water Peaches
Like this Post?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
20 Extra Easy Air Fryer Chicken Recipes: Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- 2 (2) Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (See recipe notes for cooking different sizes of chicken breasts)
- 1 tbsp (1 tbsp) avocado oil, (or other cooking oil of choice)
- 1/2 tsp (1/2 tsp) sea salt
- 1/2 tsp (1/2 tsp) pepper
- 2 tsp (2 tsp) Italian seasoning
- Pat the chicken breasts with a paper towel to remove any water.
- Rub or brush the breasts with avocado oil. Sprinkle both sides with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning (or other seasoning of choice).
- Place chicken in the air fryer and cook at 400° Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Be sure to preheat your air fryer if required.
- Flip the chicken breasts and cook on the other side for 10 more minutes, or until the thickest part of the breast reaches 165° Fahrenheit.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later use.
- 8 oz breast 400° for 16-18 minutes
- 10 oz breast 400° for 18-20 minutes
- 12 oz breast 400° for 20-22 minutes