A quick on-the-go healthy appetizer you can prep in about 5-minutes, this healthy spinach artichoke dip is so creamy and delicious no one will suspect it’s dairy-free and keto! Only 5 ingredients and with vegan mayo you can easily make it vegan if you wish.
Making this Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
With only a handful of ingredients, this easy appetizer comes together in just a few minutes! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Canned artichoke hearts – You’ll roughly chop these so if you can get them already chopped in the can that’s even easier!
- Mayo – Store-bought or you can make your own avocado oil mayonnaise.
- Nutritional yeast – Adds a cheesy flavor to the dip while keeping it dairy-free.
- Fresh spinach – We prefer fresh over frozen because it’s less watery.
- Fresh garlic – An absolute must for any dip!
That’s it – you’ll just mix all these ingredients together and bake in a casserole dish for 20 minutes. In no time you’ll be enjoying this rich and creamy dip.
Looking for more? Check out all of our healthy appetizer recipes!
Making this dip vegan
I don’t always eat eggs, so in order to make this recipe vegan you’ll need to use vegan mayonnaise. Here are a few good options I’ve personally tried:
Just replace the regular mayonnaise called for in this recipe with a vegan mayo of your choice and you’re good to go!
Serving options for this healthy dip
If you’re at all like us, once you try this dip you’ll find new ways to put it on just about anything! Here are a few ideas:
- As a traditional dip served with chips, crackers, veggies, etc.
- Use it as a sauce for pizza with our homemade pizza crust.
- Mix it with spaghetti squash noodles or gluten free pasta.
- Use it as a base for a skillet or casserole. Try this spinach artichoke chicken skillet or creamy spinach artichoke chicken casserole.
- Serve it over any leftover protein + veggies to jazz them up!
Your Turn To Try this Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
Whether you just want to make a fun + healthy appetizer to watch the game on TV or you’re heading out to a family gathering, make this easy spinach artichoke dip! It’s sure to be a new family favorite you’ll make over and over.
Leave a comment below and let us know how it goes! Also, take a photo and tag us on Instagram @realsimplegood, so we can check it out. We love seeing it when you make our recipes!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip (5-Minute Prep)
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Chop artichoke hearts, spinach and mince garlic.
- Add all of the ingredients to an oven safe baking dish. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven once done and serve with your favorite dippers – veggies, Simple Mills crackers, Siete Tortilla Chips, etc.
- For Whole30, make sure you skip the crackers and chips for dipping. Stick with veggies!
- Nutrition details provided are per serving and an estimate provided for those following a Ketogenic or low-carb diet. The serving size is approximately 1/3 cup of dip for this recipe. See our full nutrition information disclosure here.
- This recipe can be made in advance and refrigerated. Just prepare the dip as noted, cover and refrigerate. Cook as noted, adding 5 minutes to the cooking time if you’re baking it immediately out of the fridge.