Why you’ll love this refreshing mocktail
- 5 fresh ingredients come together to deliver spicy, sweet, and sour notes with every sip.
- The cucumber, mint, lime juice, and ginger beer make an invigorating and refreshing blend that’s perfect for a healthy mocktail.
- You’ll get a little spicy burn from the ginger beer that’s reminiscent of a cocktail – but without the alcohol.
- You can make a bunch for a party or just treat yourself whenever you want!
Related ->> Try this authentic tasting virgin margarita
How to make this ginger beer mocktail (step-by-step)
- Fresh ingredients are a must for this recipe. Use the freshest cucumber and mint and also freshly squeezed lime juice.
- The recipe calls for our homemade triple sec, it’s the perfect citrusy sweet addition to this drink. If you don’t want to use that, you can use any simple syrup or even maple syrup.
- Use any ginger beer you like for this drink. Some good options that we like are Reed’s craft ginger beer, Fever Tree, and Zevia ginger beer mixer.
Blend it – Make this a frozen drink by simply adding all of the ingredients (except for the ginger beer) with ice and blending. Then, simply pour in the ginger beer at the end and mix.
Make it fruity – Muddle some watermelon, strawberry, or other fresh fruit with the cucumber and mint to add a fruity element.
Spice it up – Muddle a couple of jalapeño pepper slices and mix them in. You could also mix in a little chili powder with salt (or sugar) for a salted rim.
More refreshing mocktails
- Fresh Strawberry Mocktail (Strawberry Smash)
- Sunrise Mocktail
- Pina Colada Mocktail
- Authentic Tasting Virgin Margarita (With Zero-Proof Tequila)
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Don’t forget to leave a quick star rating and review below, we read every comment and truly appreciate your feedback. Also, be sure to browse the rest of our healthy drink recipes to find some other favorites too!
Invigorating Ginger Beer Mocktail (Cucumber Mint)
- 2 slices cucumber, (plus more for garnish)
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice, (about 1/2 lime)
- 2 tbsp homemade triple sec, (can sub honey simple syrup, regular simple syrup or maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup ginger beer, (approximate, adjust as needed)
- cocktail shaker (optional)
- Add the cucumber, mint leaves and lime juice to a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the cucumber and mint have released their juices, but are not completely mushy. See notes below for making without a cocktail shaker.
- Add simple syrup to the shaker and a handful of ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in the strained mocktail mixture. Top with ginger beer. Garnish with cucumber or lime.