These bacon wrapped steak bites are the ultimate Paleo, Whole30 and Keto appetizer! These delicious little morsels are guaranteed to be a hit at your next football party or family gathering. Such a quick and easy appetizer, you’ll make these bacon wrapped steak bites over and over again!
Easy Appetizer FTW
This appetizer just might be my all time favorite. Plus, these bacon wrapped steak bites are super easy to make and are perfect for entertaining because you can make them in advance and just pop them in the oven when you are ready. In only about 15 minutes you and your guests will be devouring these bite-sized appetizers on a stick.
Perfect for entertaining
If you are entertaining this holiday season (or anytime really) you will want to make these bacon wrapped steak bites for your guests. Trust me, they will appreciate it. They have been a hit every time we have served them and don’t be surprised if they are gone in just a few minutes leaving you with only a pile of toothpicks on the plate. They tend to disappear quickly.
One simple cooking tip
There really isn’t much to making these bacon wrapped steak bites. All you have to do is cut your steak into cubes, cut the bacon into pieces, wrap it and secure the bacon with a toothpick. However, depending on the thickness of your bacon, you may find that the bacon isn’t quite cooked by the time the steak bites are cooked through. If so, simply switch your oven to broil for a couple of minutes (watching closely) until the bacon crisps up to your liking.
Some other appetizer options
Your turn to try these bacon wrapped steak bites
Whether you’re hosting a party or just a few friends for a football game, plan to make these bacon wrapped steak bites! There won’t be a single bite left, we guarantee it. Leave a comment below and let us know how it goes. Also, take a pic to share on Instagram! Tag us @realsimplegood, and give us a follow if you don’t already! We’d love to stay connected!
LIKE THIS RECIPE? SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Bacon Wrapped Steak Bites (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
- 1 pound grass fed beef or elk (Sirloin, beef tenderloin medallions, elk backstrap, etc. Anything that can be cut into bite-sized pieces for cooking)
- 8 pieces of bacon
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Cut your beef into small, bite-sized cubes. You want them bite-sized and a big mouthful can be tough to chew.
- Season the beef cubes with salt and pepper.
- Cut each strip of bacon into thirds.
- Wrap the bacon around the beef cubes and secure it with a toothpick. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake the bites in the oven for about 12-15 minutes, until the bacon starts to get crispy and the steak is cooked. If needed, you can switch the oven to broil at the end to crisp up the bacon.
- Serve and enjoy.