We love quick and easy dinners every day of the week! This Paleo + Whole30 lemon garlic shrimp pasta is a summer dinner your whole family will enjoy! It’s got fresh summer produce and will be ready in just about 20 minutes!
Zoodles For Days
We love using spiralized zoodles for noodles, especially in the summer when our garden is full of zucchini. Last year we planted two zucchini plants in our garden and had to give SO much zucchini away because there was no way we’d ever get through it all! This year we planted one plant, and I suspect we will still be giving lots of it away! We will make easy and fresh dinners like this lemon garlic shrimp pasta all summer as we use the fresh veggies from our garden!
Shrimp + Sausage
While this lemon garlic shrimp pasta would be quite delicious with only the shrimp, there’s just something extra tasty about the combo of shrimp and a good sausage. We love Teton Waters Ranch polish sausage, which we are able to find at our local Costco. You won’t go back to any other sausage once you taste Teton Waters Ranch. Consider yourself warned. And then add it to this pasta dish! For shrimp, we love Fish Fixe – save $10 on your first order with the discount code REALSIMPLEGOOD at checkout!
Play With The Spice
We added crushed red pepper flakes to this dish and it does give it a little bit of a kick. You are welcome to add more or use less to tailor the flavors to your preference and tolerance for spice. You could even start with none and add a little at the end if you’re worried about it being too spicy.
Some Other Spiralized Veggie Recipes To Try
Your Turn To Try Our Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Summer is the perfect time to make good use of your spiralizer! Start by making this lemon garlic shrimp pasta! Enjoy the summer produce and how fast you’ll have this dinner on the table! Leave a comment below to let us know what you think, and take a picture to share on Instagram! Tag us @realsimplegood, so we can check it out and give us a follow if you don’t already!
LIKE THIS RECIPE? SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, (use more or less to spice preference)
- 1/2 cup bone broth, (we love Osso Good Bones brand)
- 1 lb large shrimp, (we love Fish Fixe - save $10 on your first order with code REALSIMPLEGOOD at checkout)
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, ends removed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 precooked sausage links, sliced into rounds, (we love Teton Waters Ranch brand)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 lemons, juice of
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside. Mince garlic.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add avocado oil, minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook stirring continuously until fragrant.
- Add bone broth, asparagus, sausage and shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until shrimp turns pink and is done, about 2-3 minutes per side, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat off, and add spiralized zucchini, arugula and lemon juice. Stir to combine everything and serve! Enjoy!