A rich and savory sauce perfect for dipping or slathering on just about anything, this creamy bacon aioli is sure to be your new favorite sauce. Easy to make with an immersion or regular blender in about 15 minutes.
Making Aioli with Real Bacon Pieces
This rich sauce gets its bacon-y flavor from real pieces of chopped bacon mixed in. Here’s how it’s made:
- Cook the bacon (chop it up either before or after cooking)
- Make the sauce (use either an immersion or regular blender)
- Mix the bacon pieces in with the sauce
- Dip or spread liberally on anything
Looking for more sauce ideas? Check out our other favorite – 5-minute homemade chipotle aioli sauce.
Delicious Serving Ideas For Bacon Aioli
When I first made this sauce, I knew I had to have it on a burger. It’s the perfect pairing. We made these bunless burgers and it was as amazing.
Other serving ideas:
- As a dip for fries or potato wedges
- Use it as a replacement for mayo on a sandwich
- It’s a great dip for veggies or on a salad
- As a sauce alongside any kind of chicken. Wings, chicken nuggets or chicken tenders would be great.
- A dollop on an air fryer baked potato
- Serve it alongside roasted veggies
- Try it with any kind of alternative french fry alternative. We have recipes for sweet potato fries, jicama fries and even butternut squash fries.
Tips For Making Aioli in a Regular Blender
If you have an immersion blender you should absolutely use it for this recipe. It’s the easiest way to emulsify the ingredients and create a deliciously creamy sauce.
If you only have a regular blender, here are some tips:
- Use room temperature eggs
- Add the oil in as slowly as possible (just slightly more than a drip) with the blender running
Both of these tricks help the oil emulsify and thicken into a sauce.
Your Turn to try Some Creamy Dreamy Bacon Aioli
Whip up a batch of this sauce the next time you need something rich and creamy to sauce up your life! Keep the recipe handy, because you will be making it over and over again.
If you try the recipe, be sure to add a comment and rating below to let us know how it goes. Also, take a pic to share on Instagram and tag us @realsimplegood. We love to see what you’re making!
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
Rich, Creamy Bacon Aioli Sauce
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add bacon. Cook bacon 10-12 minutes (or until it is cooked through) flipping halfway. Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate. Once the bacon has cooled enough to handle, chop it into small pieces with a knife.
- While the bacon is cooking place all of the remaining sauce ingredients in a pint jar or 2 cup pyrex measuring cup. You want a container just wide enough for your immersion blender and this recipe was created specifically to fit a wide mouth pint jar.
- Place the immersion blender at the bottom of the container. Start blending while holding the blender at the bottom. Don’t move the blender from the bottom until the sauce begins to emulsify and thicken. Once it starts to thicken, slowly move the immersion blender to the top until all of the oil is completely mixed in. It should result in a thick, mayo-like sauce. Cover and refrigerate until the bacon is ready.
- Once the bacon is cut up, add it to the container with the sauce and mix it in with a spoon.
- Refrigerate immediately and use within two weeks.
- Cook bacon as noted.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients except the avocado oil to a blender. Measure out the avocado oil and have it ready to pour. Start the blender and while the blender is running, slowly pour the avocado oil into the blender. We suggest using a high-powered blender like a blendtec or vitamix to help the mayo emulsify and thicken.