With appetizers for any kind or gathering, we have you covered for all occasions with this recipe roundup. If you need an appetizer idea for Christmas, super bowl, a party or bbq – check out this list and enjoy some bite-sized treats!
The Best Appetizer Ideas
This roundup includes some great appetizer ideas that are perfect for any occasion! It includes:
- Easy appetizers – Something simple you can whip up for your guests quickly.
- Healthy appetizers – Great tasting appetizers you can feel good about serving.
- Christmas appetizers – Perfect for your holiday festivities.
- Super bowl appetizers – Tasty bites for the big game.
- Cold appetizers – When you need something for a bbq or warm summer gatherings.
- Party appetizers – Great for any occasion!
Looking for more? Check out our roundup of Healthy Air Fryer Appetizers!
Here are a couple of low effort, high reward options to start the roundup. These recipes only take a few minutes to prep and can be made in advance. Just toss them in the oven when you are ready to start snacking.
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip (5-Minute Prep)
Easy Bacon Wrapped Steak Bites
Even though we would consider all of the recipes in this roundup on the healthy side, here are a couple of options for bite-sized apps with and without protein.
Easy 5-Ingredient Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower (15-Minutes Flat!)
Christmas is a time for cooking and family, and these appetizers are sure to please any visitors. Dig into some warm buffalo chicken dip or try the unique sweet-salty combination of pears and bacon.
Mashed Sweet Potato Bacon Cups (Paleo + Whole30)
Pear and Bacon Bites
Dairy-Free Buffalo Chicken Dip (No Mayo)
Super Bowl Appetizers
Does anyone else just fill up on appetizers during super bowl? With a long football game and halftime show, you have plenty of time to graze on some delicious snacks like wings, nuts and a warm red pepper dip.
Buffalo Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings (No Thaw)
Roasted Red Pepper Dip (Paleo, Whole30 + Dairy-free)
Paleo Spiced Nuts (Quick, Easy + Whole30)
Perfect for the summertime cookout or bbq, these cold appetizers can be made in advance and stored in the fridge until you need them. They can also be served year-round and are easy to transport to any party.
Deliciously Creamy Keto Deviled Eggs
Garlic Basil Nut Hummus (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Homemade Spicy Nuts in 20 Minutes (Whole30)
Dairy Free and Nut Free Pesto Sauce
From easy chicken meatballs to sliders, these recipes are sure to wow your guests! Our friends and family are always amazed that the apps we serve them are made with mostly real food, gluten-free and keto, paleo and whole30 friendly.
30-Minute Buffalo Chicken Meatballs (Keto + Whole30)
Cauliflower Fritters (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Mini Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Smashed Plantain Pulled Pork Sliders (Paleo, Whole30 + GF)
Like this Recipe?
SHARE IT NOW OR PIN IT FOR LATER!
15+ Easy, Healthy Appetizers: Creamy Deviled Eggs
- Smoked paprika
- Diced chives
- We recommend using the Instant Pot to hard boil eggs – Place the trivet in the bottom and add 1 cup of water. Add all the eggs in and close the lid and seal. Cook for 7 minutes at high pressure with a quick release. Carefully remove the insert and run the eggs under cool water before peeling.
- Once the eggs have cooled, carefully cut each egg in half. Carefully scoop out the yolk from each egg half and place all of the yolks in a bowl. Place the egg whites on a plate or serving platter.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the egg yolks to make the filling. Mix everything together with a fork or whisk until the filling is nice and creamy.
- Using a spoon or piping bag, add some of the filling mixture to each egg half to fill the cavity. Repeat with each egg half until complete.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving or serve immediately.