We have all kinds of healthy recipes with zucchini noodles featured in this roundup! All kinds of zoodle recipes from creamy chicken alfredo to healthy ramen noodles and lemon garlic shrimp pasta.
How to make zucchini noodles
We have a full post on this topic, all about how to make zucchini noodles!
The post includes:
- The best tools for making zucchini noodles
- How to cook your zoodles (3 ways)
- Tips to prevent your zucchini noodles from becoming a mushy, watery mess
Even if you are a veteran at making zoodles, you might benefit from reading this post and checking out the tips!
Our favorite zoodle recipes
Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce & Zoodles
Easy Chicken Marsala
Creamy Chicken Alfredo (Dairy-Free)
Healthy Crockpot Lasagna Soup
Creamy Garlic Prawns
Paleo Asian Meatballs Noodle Bowl
Easy Zucchini Casserole (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Healthy Ramen Noodles in a Jar
Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp (Twist of Lemon!)
Teriyaki Chicken Zoodles Bowl (Paleo + Whole30)
Healthy Szechuan Noodles
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
Some other recipes with veggie noodles
If you like recipes with zucchini noodles, be sure to check out these other veggie noodle recipes!
Sweet Potato Noodle Recipes
Spaghetti Squash Noodle Recipes
Roasted Red Pepper Zucchini Noodles
For the steak:
- 1.5 lbs flank steak, cut into bite-sized strips against the grain, (or sub skirt steak)
- 2 tbsp ghee, (or coconut oil for dairy free)
- Salt and pepper
For the sauce:
For the rest:
- 3 baby zucchini, spiralized into noodles, (trim noodles into shorter strands if desired)
- Parsley, chopped, (optional garnish)
- Make the sauce by placing all of the sauce ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Cut steak into strips as noted. Turn zucchini into noodles and chop parsley (optional). Gather remaining ingredients to have them ready.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add ghee. Once hot, add steak strips and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked to your liking. Remove and place on a plate.
- In the same pan, turn heat to low and add in the sauce. Stir continuously for 2-3 minutes to heat it up.
- Add the zoodles and steak into the pan with the sauce. Mix and toss to coat with the sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the zoodles are warmed through.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley if desired.
- You can substitute another protein like chicken, shrimp or Italian sausage. Just cook it in the pan before warming up the sauce (step 3) and adjust cooking time as needed.
- If desired, you can substitute another noodle. Just make sure to consider the cooking time for the noodles and make sure they are ready when the sauce is warmed through. You don’t want to leave the sauce simmering for too long, it will dry out.